The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For Helpful Friendly Clan

(PSN)mike1105522

you are more than welcome to join us we have a very active core group of players and including myself we are very skilled and will help and teach you the skills of the trade just message me on psn if you would like an invite my name is XxWrathxX2190 we are a shadow clan as of right now but have a VERY huge dojo our clan name is Tempest and you can also check out our recruiting forum on here if you would like to see what were about before you make your decision. we hope to hear from you

I just started, built a DOJO w/Labs, and posted here a topic with 'Gamer Geezer' in the title. I want to learn the game, and have fun while doing it, and have been gaming for over 40 years. (Yes...I'm THAT old! LOL)

So, if you want to be a part of starting up a new clan, feel free to friend PSN midnightwind, send me a message, and I'll send you an invite.

we are about a month into the game and really love it. We opted out of joining some large pre-existing clan because we felt that we wanted to start from scratch. we accept all tenno without discrimination. we love to trade amongst each other as well as help each other lvl up.

from

-lord 2x12(pj35)

• 2 weeks later...