Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.1: Volt Prime

DE_Adam

"Those that suffered from AMD driver crashes can breathe a sigh of relief." - o rly? Never had an issue myself.. even though i'm using AMD, but i sure can breathe a sigh of relief now.. since i can't even start the game! GG.

Awesome job! So when are you going to fix the fatal flaw with quest frames where you can sell the quest part? I really want to know because I accidentally sold my Chroma chassis (Yes, I am stupid DX) thinking that it was a useless Oberon piece (I have already used Oberon so I just sell his pieces anytime I get them.) I sent a support ticket but haven't gotten a reply yet. Please help me, I really want Chroma. Thank you! :D

What? Not a single weapon?

I mean come on, ALL of the previous prime accesses had at least 1-2 weapons. Why not add those prime Zorens and the prime Kogake? We know they're done and ready, even though there's no clear evidence to that.

So far, THE MOST useless prime access of all. Nothing interesting except Volt and Edo armor. Welp...

On DEREBECCA's profile page: "PLEASE NOTE: I will be AFK from March 20 to April 2nd. PMs have been disabled during this time window. If you have an emergency, contact support."

So no drop table update until april? I guess we have to find out for ourselves xD

Volt Prime

Blueprint T4 Capture

Helmet T3 Survival (Rotation B)

Chassis T3 Survival (Rotation C)

Systems T1 Survival (Rotation C)

Odonata Prime

Blueprint T1 Capture

Harness T1 Sabotage

Wings T4 Survival (Rotation C)

Systems T1 Survival (Rotation A)

Edited by Dimbreath