Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.1: Volt Prime

DE_Adam

• Rewards for Synthesis scanning now count towards your daily Standing limit.

Congratulations, you just killed Simaris. Now that no one has a reason to do more than 6 synthesis scans a day, he'll never accomplish his goal of preserving life in sanctuary.

How do you sleep at night, now that a you denied the dreams of a young, ambitious cephalon? You monsters.

Edited by Saint_of_Grey

That QQ about an Prime Archwing. There ARE ppl out there playing archwing and those like having a prime archwing. You can be sure, the next PA will be with weapons again. So calm down. It's a game with a lot of players with different interests. The game is not designed to fit your personal wishes.

Rewards for Synthesis scanning now count towards your daily Standing limit.

Well thats kind of annoying. Going to make it a lot slower to get any standing rewards from it since the current max is like 20k, but most everything costs roughly 50k.

Also makes it a lot less viable for people to keep scanning targets beyond a certain point in a given day.

That was...insulting.

Consider me completely done with prime access for this round.  The "basic" tier is only an archwing, and the higher tiers only add on Volt.  That's not worth $80.  A two item prime pack is a joke.

Before you say it, the boosters and visual items aren't items. They're literally just an art asset that requires little to no effort.  There's no reason to spend real money on this.

Maybe Volt Prime will be worth something, but Archwing is still far too broken.  If I counted how few people play it, the painfully broken mechanics, and the miserable grind required to get anything (seriously, Caelus is a pain) it would be a failure.  Add on the constant bugs and I don't have any reason to think Odonata Prime could fix anything.

Volt Prime

Blueprint T4 Capture

Helmet T3 Survival (Rotation B)

Chassis T3 Survival (Rotation C)

Systems T1 Survival (Rotation C)

Odonata Prime

Blueprint T1 Capture

Harness T1 Sabotage

Wings T4 Survival (Rotation C)

Systems T1 Survival (Rotation A)

Thanks!

I cannot launch the game, all I see is black screen. Both x32 and x64 modes. I installed newest drivers as well, but still the same. Anyone with the same problem?

Same here, cannot launch game, instant black screen and task manager sees it as non responsive. 

Solved: optimize download cache

Re-edit: after quitting that session, when trying to load into the game the screen turns black and doesn't respond, verifying and optimizing download cache no longer works. 

Edited by TopMaverick

That QQ about an Prime Archwing. There ARE ppl out there playing archwing and those like having a prime archwing. You can be sure, the next PA will be with weapons again. So calm down. It's a game with a lot of players with different interests. The game is not designed to fit your personal wishes.

Ha

Haha

Hahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Haha

Ha.

Fun fact: They removed archwing a month ago. Nobody has noticed yet.