Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.1: Volt Prime

DE_Adam

Still no fix for melee auto targeting not working properly for Blind Justice's Heeding Call combo.

The last attack (the big leap attack) still tends to root you in place after the second-last attack kicked the enemy away from you.I would like to hit the leap consistently and stick to the enemy i'm targeting, for a change.

Give us a response to the massive amount of negative feedback you guys have received about the Excalibur changes. It has been since Saturday that you guys have posted your silly response and we have yet to get another response. This is not only bad community management, but shows that you really don't care.

He should have had a helmet that looked like Raiden.  The one thing that made Volt very cool was how much his armour looked like Samurai armour.  Volt prime moved away from it and strangely glues a Frost Prime part to his helmet.

I'm going to be brutally honest here because only through honest critque can there be progress and learning.  I'm not impressed by the art work on the resent frames.  This is a space ninja game.  How about using samurai era themes more in the art work and japanese styling.  Its just not there in the frames.  And Samurai armour is cool with lots of stylization possible.  It would be nice to see the art work move more towards Japanese styling.

I'll also point out that the female frames need to look more feminine.  Its pretty bad when you can barely tell the male ones from the female ones. The base model mesh for the female and male characters looks like its identifcal, leading to a game of androgynous characters.  Its a bit like the frames were designed for Saturday Night Live's Pat.

Edited by WNxSpectre

He should have had a helmet that looked like Raiden.

I'm going to be brutally honest here because only through honest critque can there be progress and learning.

I'm not impressed by the art work on the resent frames.  This is a space ninja game.  How about using samurai era themes more in the art work and japanese styling.  Its just not there in the frames.

I'll also point out that the female frames need to look more feminine.  Its pretty bad when you can barely tell the male ones from the female ones. The base model mesh for the female and male characters looks like its identifcal, leading to a game of androgynous characters.  Its a bit like the frames were designed for Saturday Night Live's Pat.

ah yes the a female always has big boobs and big &#!.