Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.1: Volt Prime

DE_Adam

I was hoping that they'll add Volt Prime because I'm starting to get bored of the regular Volt for some time but I'm going to get Volt Prime's blueprints and components and create him

This, is the best update for what they did this makes my life more awesome when playing Warframe with Volt Prime. ^_^

Still no fix for Frost Prime's neck being so deformed the untextured underside of the Aurora helmet clips through it

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/258300-frost-aurora-helmet-clipping-through-collarneck/

I mean, It's now the _same mesh_ as Frost, so it should be an easy fix. I did report it in July 2014, and almost each update since.

Still No fix for major user interface portions being unusable by gamepad users.

Also as a quick tip, the mid mission bugs are major game breakers.

• Unable to use Gear on gamepad. I can press A all day long with an item selected on the left wheel and it will not activate. Oddly enough i am able to perform the actions on the wheel that appears on the right all day long ( In fact they override the left wheel's selection ).
  • Grineer ciphers are unhackable. A-Button presses does not work.

I have been able to select gear with X rather than A when the gear wheel pops up on gamepad, am I the only one?

The worst thing is, the game actually feels like a PWE game now. Idk why that is but DE gives me the same vibes as PWE now, when they were killing games I liked. You release a Prime Access which contains an Item that is pretty much useless because the game mode it should be used for is lacking and hardly anyone plays...

Honestly what's up with that ? I thought PWE had no say whatsoever ? Yet, this is exactly the way I remember other good games dying under PWE or to a lesser extend Gameforge. 

- Grindwalls 

- broken modes

- Bugs (seemingly more with every update)

- lack of communication  (Frost, Excal etc.)

etc...

Where is this year of quality we have been promised ? 

Dude the Grindwalls were there LOOOONG before PWE even knew DE existed :v

Dude the Grindwalls were there LOOOONG before PWE even knew DE existed :v

Dude :P Mesa is the ultimate Grindwal ^^ 

I havent played for quite some time and just recently got into warframe again but I cannot remember any true Grindwalls pls elaborate (I also thought that Hydroid was bad)

Kinda ****ed up that DE is charging the same amount for this PA as usual but delivering less.  There should have been a warframe weapon included with the archwing tier of the PA packages, or the price this time around should have been lower.   There really is no excuse for this, its a pretty scummy thing to do DE.

I have been able to select gear with X rather than A when the gear wheel pops up on gamepad, am I the only one?

There is no user interface hints to let a user know that they should press the X Button on the game pad for this. I assumed it was always the A Button on the Game pad.

Hmm the least value for money PA (Volt prime was the only PA I was looking to buy now it has no real value) and further syndicate nerfs with Simaris. 

Thanks for the fixes but did we really need more grind walls, especially one that goes against the fundemental point of Simaris having to accumulate billions of scans for lore we should just be given.

It was bad enough that each mission has a single capture target let alone a nerf that you can cap out on in some 6-7 missions.  Its not like Simaris had anything really useful or any actual rankings like the other syndicates.

Edited by Loswaith

wait 50 bucks for just the Archwing prime? Not even Volt?

I mean no offense, but seriously? There's not even that much of a deal on the plat, I could just wait for literally any coupon and get all of that for cheaper..

Yeah its pretty screwed up.  They should have added a primed weapon to this PA, or they should have set the price lower. 

No Tyl Regor remake, no new tileset... So far, Update 16 has been a dissappointment. Nothing else. The whole sanctuary thing was mildy entertaining, up until now.

I didn't get why DE increased the maximum standing for Simaris until I read the next note. This is blatant and outright idiocy. Now I won't do more than I need for the personal progress, because there's absolutly no goddamn reason to do so. And I'll even let the scanning of new targets drag on for a week or two... or more.

I can't even understand why we need all this daily crap. Because someone might get stuff faster than others? Yeah, so? What's the problem with that?

On an... unrelated... side note... *cough* *cough* Year of Quality... *cough*

Edited by SilasAlcide

T-T

PVP is a Tragedy. There is little balance atm in terms of weapon choice.

first it was melee>guns

Now its Gun< Melee

Why the heck cant it just be GUNS=MELEE.

seriously, make it fair all around.

not broken toward melee like the first iteration.

not broken toward guns like this iteration.

Space Ninjas, meaning a multitude of deadly weps.

Not Space Cowboys with Guns being on top DPS

Not Space Chivalry with Melee being top DPS

Give me true space ninja PVP

FIX IT OUT WITH  A REAL BALANCE PLEASE>

Edited by CaptainBAMF

No Tyl Regor remake, no new tileset... So far, Update 16 has been a dissappointment. Nothing else. The whole sanctuary thing was mildy entertaining, up until now.

I didn't get why DE increased the maximum standing for Simaris until I read the next note. This is blatant and outright idiocy. Now I won't do more than I need for the personal progress, because there's absolutly no goddamn reason to do so. And I'll even let the scanning of new targets drag on for a week or two... or more.

I can't even understand why we need all this daily crap. Because someone might get stuff faster than others? Yeah, so? What's the problem with that?

On an... unrelated... side note... *cough* *cough* Year of Quality... *cough*

I am guessing they are saving Tyl Regor and the new tile set for the whenever the next event is.  That said, I still agree, U16 is a huge disappointment because it is lacking SO much content that should be there, especially considering how much longer the wait was for this update.