The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Volt Prime's Stats...

Jahadaya

I don't get why no speed stat buffs actually. It was requested a lot on the forums, yet we ended with an armor and an energy buff. A speed and stamina buff could have been golden too. :/

That armor buff is HUGE by the way. It gives Volt way much tanking abilities than before !

I don't get why no speed stat buffs actually. It was requested a lot on the forums, yet we ended with an armor and an energy buff. A speed and stamina buff could have been golden too. :/

That armor buff is HUGE by the way. It gives Volt way much tanking abilities than before !

I would complain about not getting a speed buff.

But...

HOLY S#&$ LOOK AT THAT ENERGY POOL.

Muhahahahha

Anyone feel this is a bit unfair compared to other primes? 

Suddenly Volt P is the frame with the highest potential energy pool AND he got a huge armor buff. This compared to Nova/loki prime who are supposed to have the largest pools in normal and prime variant, now lose out to a frame that never had high energy pool on the base frame.

Wasn't really in need of one. It's nice to increase the less obvious stats anyways.

Edited by Naith

Anyone feel this is a bit unfair compared to other primes? 

Suddenly Volt P is the frame with the highest potential energy pool AND he got a huge armor buff. This compared to Nova/loki prime who are supposed to have the largest pools in normal and prime variant, now lose out to a frame that never had high energy pool on the base frame.

Well volt needed a buff (especially to overload,we are still waiting)

I dont consider thats unfair because Loki and Nova( i am talking about the examples you gave ) , are needed frames in most kinds of missions and they are already considered Op by many players.

But i have only see people want Volt in Speed run captures.

So no, they just buffed the frame in a way.