The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime For Xbox One And Ps4

(XBOX)ForEv3rYung

You asked i answered.

No I asked and you wanted to be an A hole. Keep it moving why even fix your fingers to write a hate comment. Grow up bro. Also Megan answered so why write a negative comment? I'm tired of yall 25 year old virgins hating. Maybe if you put as much effort as you do hating on random people's post you would have a girl friend.

No I asked and you wanted to be an A hole. Keep it moving why even fix your fingers to write a hate comment. Grow up bro. Also Megan answered so why write a negative comment? I'm tired of yall 25 year old virgins hating. Maybe if you put as much effort as you do hating on random people's post you would have a girl friend.

you mad bro? (Insert troll face here)(insert picture of pink rhino prime with a tutu and mirage noble stance here) Edited by (XB1)Desert Rogue

That's an answer, not a hate comment. Are you upset because he said "be patient"???

Also there was no need to say be patient. I didn't say WHEN IS VOLT PRIME COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!! I asked a question which was a good one because if it wasn't you wouldn't be talking to me in my post. Megan gave me an answer and it was over. He felt the need to be an A hole. Now if you want to have a deep conversation hop on his D and get off mine please. I'm done

Why is the most common answer to his response gotta be 24 yr old virgin lol he answered your quest he said wait and be patient then you call him a &#!.wow man really what happens when someone ignores you do you rage hard..... we dont know when we will get the hotfix ps4 got it at 12pm still no word on xbox so again be patient...smh..

Why is the most common answer to his response gotta be 24 yr old virgin lol he answered your quest he said wait and be patient then you call him a !.wow man really what happens when someone ignores you do you rage hard..... we dont know when we will get the hotfix ps4 got it at 12pm still no word on xbox so again be patient...smh..

What?

Why is the most common answer to his response gotta be 24 yr old virgin lol he answered your quest he said wait and be patient then you call him a !.wow man really what happens when someone ignores you do you rage hard..... we dont know when we will get the hotfix ps4 got it at 12pm still no word on xbox so again be patient...smh..

You didn't even read this thread lol, your responding to something you haven't read lol. I'm smh at how horrible your spelling is lol.

Also there was no need to say be patient. I didn't say WHEN IS VOLT PRIME COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!! I asked a question which was a good one because if it wasn't you wouldn't be talking to me in my post. Megan gave me an answer and it was over. He felt the need to be an A hole. Now if you want to have a deep conversation hop on his D and get off mine please. I'm done

your a troll lol