The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

46 Tower 1 Capture Keys Later...

DamienTokala

I'm just getting sick of my reward for using any T1/T2 key being another T1/T2 key, like over 75% of the time. Keys should not even be a possible reward in void missions at all, I used a key to get there. And Forma should be moved out of the void. At least give me something Prime, even if it's not the Prime part I want.

And you thought removing frost was fixing drops... well now instead getting latron prime part, you get keys. Shame our friendly trader wont take keys for ducats....

And you thought removing frost was fixing drops... well now instead getting latron prime part, you get keys. Shame our friendly trader wont take keys for ducats....

Not sure what that response was about, I didn't think there was ever any reason to remove those items from the tables. In fact, I stated my opinion against it (and other time-limited exclusive items such as Wraith weapons) in the appropriate thread about them being removed.

I would gladly get those parts over and over than get keys I don't need more of.

Not sure what that response was about, I didn't think there was ever any reason to remove those items from the tables. In fact, I stated my opinion against it (and other time-limited exclusive items such as Wraith weapons) in the appropriate thread about them being removed.

I would gladly get those parts over and over than get keys I don't need more of.

That "you" was more geared towards whole community. But keys we get now.... thanks DE "fixing" our loot tables.

I'm just getting sick of my reward for using any T1/T2 key being another T1/T2 key, like over 75% of the time. Keys should not even be a possible reward in void missions at all, I used a key to get there. And Forma should be moved out of the void. At least give me something Prime, even if it's not the Prime part I want.

Aye. I didn't play T1 capture to get a T1 defence key. It's you who implemented a loot table for each tower, then let me roll on the damn thing instead of giving me keys to roll on different loot tables. I'm playing T1 capture for a reason, damn it DE.

Wont die huh? People who know me say I have a very visible fear of flying. Rightly so, I'm fully expecting my plane to crash en route to my Destination when I leave for Minnesota.

Yeah............ Not really irrational considering the amount of planes we've lost in just a year and a half

That escalated quickly.

I have a feeling that some of the new prime parts always have a much lower chance to drop than the rest.

That's why, back in the days I used to wait for a few weeks before starting the farm.

But since we have to prepare for the Void Trader visit, no Void run is a waste nowadays.

I have a feeling that some of the new prime parts always have a much lower chance to drop than the rest.

That's why, back in the days I used to wait for a few weeks before starting the farm.

But since we have to prepare for the Void Trader visit, no Void run is a waste nowadays.

Except the ones that give keys, of course.

If you have the wings I will gladly give you the BP.

Your fault, people should learn to play a survival longer then 20 min or 40.

What? How do you know how long i ran my survivals? Think carefully about that image.

Hint: Those are assorted runs anywhere from 20m to 80m. My fault for doing rotation C's? Going longer statistically changes absolutely nothing. Ie, an 80m run is 100% equivalent to 4x20m runs. Saying that it's my fault is well.... stupid.

Edited by Skaleek

DE actually lowered the drop chances on at least one of the new prime parts. Earlier, Volt blueprints dropped at about a 20% rate - we had several instances of getting them back to back, or even once when we got 4 out of 10 runs. Out of 100 runs we got right around 20.

Between 16.1.3 and 16.1.4 (roughly) they super nerfed Volt BP's drop rate - I'd estimate it's closer to 5-8% now. We've only gotten another 4 in about 100 runs. 

What? How do you know how long i ran my survivals? Think carefully about that image.

Hint: Those are assorted runs anywhere from 20m to 80m. My fault for doing rotation C's? Going longer statistically changes absolutely nothing. Ie, an 80m run is 100% equivalent to 4x20m runs. Saying that it's my fault is well.... stupid.

Yeah, sorry my fault, I guess I assumed this because to many people are looking or hosting Survival for 20 or 40 min only.