Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.1

DE_Adam

Still no fix for Raid Emblem turning by 90 Degrees sticking itself into Tenno's Shoulders if worn combined with a Decorative Armor Set

(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425522-raid-reward-emblem-lodges-itself-into-shoulder-when-worn-with-deco-set/)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/531763102130212685/6320305FB4877197AE19B94E8E7C1FB341D68B44/

Also, still no fix for Kubrows 1) being shot in Loki Invisibility and 2) going absolutely ham on Simaris Capture Targets

did that stupid thing with the pvp sigil get fixed?

It keeps removing itself when u play pve and you have to replace your normal sigil after manually applying the pvp one. They don't load properly when you swap loadouts.

Still no fix for melee auto targeting not working properly for Blind Justice's Heeding Call combo.

The last attack (the big leap attack) still tends to root you in place after the second-last attack kicked the enemy away from you.I would like to hit the leap consistently and stick to the enemy i'm targeting, for a change.

So the whole Excalibur thing still stands?

Well, there goes my 1571 hours of gameplay, adios Warframe.

Spamming 4 endlessly on your excal was the only reason you played warframe? Okay then. That's a LOT of hours of spamming 4.

What's wrong with them? My Sahasa's doing fine.

There is multiple things wrong with some, I've got a Sunika Lotus Pattern, Its meant to look really tall and bulky but its not. 

(I wasnt scammed with the imprints) + I've checked up about how imprints work, It should look exactly like the copied Kubrow since its the same gender.

Also its the buggy animations and the attacks mine doesn't now and then, Sometimes doesnt work properly.

Edited by Selfious.Snape