Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.1

DE_Adam

So the whole Excalibur thing still stands?

Well, there goes my 1571 hours of gameplay, adios Warframe.

I agree, I will put WF on ice for while.I am fed up with the DE's inept tries to fix .my frame.

Spamming 4 endlessly on your excal was the only reason you played warframe? Okay then. That's a LOT of hours of spamming 4.

Ah, the Trinity pushes 2 buttons endlessly. Obviously vastly superior...

Fix Kubrows

Indeed when I play together with my friend and we both bring our kubrow they both try to pry open the same locker whilst my friend and I are both standing in front of a different locker and by different I mean each on the other side of a room for example. Half the time my kubrow isn't beside me because his kubrow is prying open a locker and mine helps and therefore leaves me waiting there :/

Question for you:

Are the Ripkas not allowed their stances? I have used the Ripkas nonetheless,  but I was wondering why it seemed to be the only weapon in Conclave that is not allowed a stance of any kind (I do not have Four Riders, so I do not know about that stance).

PvP Changes

• Ability projectiles in PvP soft lock such as Frost’s Icicle now have a slightly improved lock-on.
  • Improved velocity and lockon strength of Frost’s Icicle in PvP.
  • Slightly decreased the damage of the MK1 Braton in PvP.

Changes

• Reduced the minimum distance to use the ‘collector’ by 50 meters

Fixes

• Fixed Frost’s Icicle not following proper flight paths in PvP.

What?

Edited by APBladeX

Still not addressing Excalibur eh? For the love god, fix your mascot! He deserves better than being so sh!tty compared other frames at higher levels. He needs a redesign and we need you guys to recognize our frustrations and mistrust.