Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.1

DE_Adam

Chroma has a glitch when i play him, not a huge one but still there.  When I cast his 3rd ability, during the casting animation, I can cast his second ability halfway through.  If I do this he spasms out for a few seconds. What is going on here?

Still not addressing Excalibur eh? For the love god, fix your mascot! He deserves better than being so sh!tty compared other frames at higher levels. He needs a redesign and we need you guys to recognize our frustrations and mistrust.

How many times did we ask for that? :( It is obvious that DE does not care at all.

Any word on the syndicate rank up issues? I can't progress with them until it is fixed. Also,  anything on the gamepad issue with grineer hacking? Not a big deal unless starting the game through big mode on steam, just have the keyboard nearby. I would like to see a gamepad-friendly overhall sometime soon, considering the game is on consoles. Thanks for the fixes otherwise!

Probably when they fix the Gammacore. So more or less not gona happen. The change they did to Excal was intentional and its likely to stay

So was the Viver change but that was hated and reverted. Excaliur just isn't in a good place right now, and that's a fact, no matter how you look at it. 

So was the Viver change but that was hated and reverted. Excaliur just isn't in a good place right now, and that's a fact, no matter how you look at it. 

I agree, but it seems, Excalibur is specially hated by the devs. It would be nice to know why?

So, my hopes are not high.

Edited by ---Excalibur---

A Prime Archwing? Probably a really good time to fix this nasty bug:

Archwing melee on enemies near terrain/environment can cause insane collision damage which can lead to instant death.

https://forums.warfr...g-collision-bug

https://forums.warfr...-inside-terrain

https://forums.warfr...rrain-death-bug

https://forums.warfr...ing-insta-death

Yeah now this bug has been around since launch of Archwing, surprising they still have not fixed it. Solo runs are very dangerous with this, gamebreaking at best.

How many times did we ask for that? :( It is obvious that DE does not care at all.

although the Dev's like to listen to feedback sometimes there are times when they must decide things that they believe will benefit their game and/or live up to what they wanted.

Still not addressing Excalibur eh? For the love god, fix your mascot! He deserves better than being so sh!tty compared other frames at higher levels. He needs a redesign and we need you guys to recognize our frustrations and mistrust.

i think they said they like him the way he is so you'll probably not get the change you want, at least not anytime soon.

I agree, but it seems, Excalibur is specially hated by the devs. It would be nice to know why?

So, my hopes are not high.

he isn't hated....he's simply going through a "phase" all celebrities do the fame get to their head and they go full rebel on us.

although the Dev's like to listen to feedback sometimes there are times when they must decide things that they believe will benefit their game and/or live up to what they wanted.

he isn't hated....he's simply going through a "phase" all celebrities do the fame get to their head and they go full rebel on us.

I agree. But I would like to point out that rep farming still goes on. It worked after U16 adn it works even better after 16.1. So I have no idea WHY the devs are fooling around with Excalibur. Now, the best thing Excalibur can do is still farming and low level stuff. High level stuff though became even more difficult. There absolutely no logic behind the changes.

Even if they would have stopped rep farming with Excalibur, there several other frames which could take over Excalibur's place.

So why exactly are these changes better for the game? Or if they think wanted this, than, I am sorry to say, but not very bright.

Thanks for the update... Also, the rest of my post is~... interesting...

So the whole Excalibur thing still stands?

Well, there goes my 1571 hours of gameplay, adios Warframe.

^ ... Yep, still stands and will stay like that. Its working as they intended and envisioned.... Just wish the game was 1000x harder than what they envisioned it to be. The game was a lot harder in U8 than it is now, please fix it already.

Leaving already?

I see you can't adapt like Chroma does.

^ ... Fitting reply, I couldn't have said it any better... Actually, I could. Perhaps, he should've tried NOT using AND abusing his abilities...

(...)

I agree, I will put WF on ice for while.I am fed up with the DE's inept tries to fix .my frame.

(...)

Ah, the Trinity pushes 2 buttons endlessly. Obviously vastly superior...

^ ... Change to another frame... Also, I would've made the Ability Strength dependant on the amount of energy one has... Maybe then there would be a lot less spamming... Then again, I'm not on DE's payroll nor I am even remotely into their stuff so I'm pretty sure my suggestion isn't going to stick... Well, its going to stick as much as the "buff excalibur" thing...

buff excalibur.

^ Pfft... See what I mean...?

^ Why would they, when they already said that he's now -exactly- as they envisioned and intended him to be?

^ They care, when they actually see the community's reason is decent and true.

i feel sorry for him[sarcasm] i dont,if thats a reason to quit i ould have qutted every game i played

^ Waste of sarcasm. Let him leave. lol

-------------- x ------------

.... Seriously, I see so many requesting an Excalibur buff but I say it doesn't need to. Its exactly as I thought he should be and its working perfectly right now. I had more problems with Excalibur when it was buffed. Maybe its time to discover a new way to use him...

... However, if you want to stop everyone from ranting up like this, DE, maybe you should stop inventing with Warframe abilities (YES, I'm looking at you, Mesa Ult... YES, I'm looking at you too, Trinity stupid link... YES, I'm also looking at you, Bladestorm... And many others I don't want to mention for now...) and all those 'tweaks' to fit with what the community desires. You envision something, and apply what you envisioned as best as possible, you don't change it for what the community -think- they work...

... enough ranting, thanks again for the update.

Listen I am not mad about the nerfing of excalibur's four. What I am mad about is that they took a sub par warframe and made him the worst one on the roster. His ultimate is now really unreliable. He has the only ultimate that either a: doesn't protect his back or b: doesn't affect all enemies. He wasn't used for high end content, which says that he wasn't very powerful. The only thing he had going for him was range and no LOS. I can switch to Saryn and do everything Excalibur did, but better (minus the range). If they had nerfed his ultimate and made his other 3 moves viable we wouldn't be mad. They didn't touch his radial blind this time, super jump has an always will suck, and Hydroid has a way better charge than him.

.... Seriously, I see so many requesting an Excalibur buff but I say it doesn't need to. Its exactly as I thought he should be and its working perfectly right now. I had more problems with Excalibur when it was buffed. Maybe its time to discover a new way to use him...

... However, if you want to stop everyone from ranting up like this, DE, maybe you should stop inventing with Warframe abilities (YES, I'm looking at you, Mesa Ult... YES, I'm looking at you too, Trinity stupid link... YES, I'm also looking at you, Bladestorm... And many others I don't want to mention for now...) and all those 'tweaks' to fit with what the community desires. You envision something, and apply what you envisioned as best as possible, you don't change it for what the community -think- they work...

Envisioned my !. They changed for example Excalibur's powers at least five times. They were not bothered the last four times, and now, suddenly they remember they vision? Especially interesting, as the original Excalibur was totally different. So for two years and for four, five changes were not enough to realise their vision? Sure... the problem is, they obviously had no vision (see Silverton's comment).

Edited by ---Excalibur---