DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.1.1

• Reduced the minimum distance to use the ‘collector’ by 50 meters

Still no fix for the player base having no idea what this is.  

• Upvote 5

Hello all this is almost my first post so I'm getting used to the format of these forums. I was wondering if anyone knows if DE has said anything about the changes that affected the kohm starting with U16. I couldn't find a post about it, but it seems that the projectile type was changed as well as the spred, ammo consumption, and overall DPS. Also damage fall off was added? The wiki seems to only mention these changes in the comments and I can't find anything about it in the patch notes. Thanks in advanced if you have more info!!

RedText? Gotta be Sheldon. He seems the most addicted to giving good news and creating sexual innuendos while doing it XD

Edited by psyanide

Still no fix: Not being able to select chromas helmet for arcane enhancement.

• Ability projectiles in PvP soft lock such as Frost’s Icicle now have a slightly improved lock-on.

Just out of curiosity... why can't you do this in PvE? The whole "pixel-accurate targeting or no ability" thing is kinda nasty.

Unless it's already in PvE. In which case, ignore this comment.

Edited by AdunSaveMe
  • Upvote 1

Falling into limbo/hole in map still not fixed. perhaps you can pay in platinium for number of revives I had to waste reviving myself from these as you sell revives for platinium ;)

that was pretty much all he was good for though :/ just radial blind. what excal needs is a change to slash dash and an increase in armor(his abilities are close range so extra armor would do him some good)

At last than he was good for something...

You guys should really do something about the inconsistent frame-rate. I used to get about 100 fps in the liset and about 70-90 fps in the utility room in the liset, but now i keeps jumping from 60-90 fps and it in almost every part of the liset... Please guys, do something about the inconsistent frame-rate i keep lost 30 fps after u16 :(