Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Rotation C Drop Rates Remain Broken, Something Still Needs To Be Done

cyrus106

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I don't think this will ever change until people stop buying plat (or playing altogether).

But, again, I'm posting in a thread about broken/screwy/insulting reward tables and forma dropping constantly in T4's.

And again, my hope dwindles as this tunnel clearly has no light at the end. (Buy Light for 20p?) Pops up - *sigh*

The issue has certainly felt ignored and even avoided when it came up on the Dev stream, but we won't let it die!! At this point it seems all there is to do is to keep the threads alive and have more people post about this topic on every Dev stream thread until the discussion comes up again and hope we can get a real answer. 

#StopTheRotationCForma

'd place a bet that they'll even have to phase out Mag Prime and what came with her before the void drop tables are finally reworked.

Man. I wonder what the odds on that bet were four months ago? You were right. If only you could've bet plat on it!

If this is not demotivating...

It's also fun if you end up with a bunch of uncommon cores and a forma if you run a full C rota on T3 Def. Why is that so? Because T3 Def has no rewards at all. I mean the A Rotation has A SINGLE PRIME PART, why would they think it's a good idea? B Rotation has two (or three?) and C has the Braton Parts, along with Forma and the Ash BP. That's, simply put, bullS#&$. Right now you either hit the jackpot by getting the Ash BP or you're wasting time because there isn't anything else worthwhile to get, it's stupid. I can understand that rare parts shouldn't be easily gained, but this is just ridiculous. Also shows how "diluted" void droptables are if they can pull things like this. They're not diluted, the rewards are just horribly placed with a few missions (especially things like T3 Surv) rewarding many good things while others just get S#&$.

In a way I'm happy this topic is alive again.. but it also means that the break I've been taking from warframe hasn't released anything worth while for me to continue with it... the fact remains that this needs to be addressed now. Not later, not in the new star chart. Now. It has been going on for.. dare I say.. years? No matter how they 'fixed the void' something was always added in to dilute it farther, to make the fixing not fixed. Maybe someone can get DE to address this topic in devstreams.. would be nice.

Forgot to take a screenshot, BUT ... I found out that you can also see the rewards in your EE.log - so here you go, the aftermath of 40 minutes T3 Survival:

2805.209 Sys [Info]: CommitInventoryChangesCallback - 1, {"MissionRewards":[{"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/EmberPrimeHelmetBlueprint","TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/EmberPrimeHelmetBlueprint","ItemCount":1},{"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/RareModFuser","TypeName":"/Lotus/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/RareModFuser","UpgradeLevel":5,"ItemCount":3},{"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/UncommonModFuser","TypeName":"/Lotus/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/UncommonModFuser","UpgradeLevel":5,"ItemCount":3,"DailyCooldown":false},{"TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/Components/FormaBlueprint","ItemCount":1,"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.25293132328308,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/Components/FormaBlueprint"},{"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/EmberPrimeHelmetBlueprint","TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/EmberPrimeHelmetBlueprint","ItemCount":1},{"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/RareModFuser","TypeName":"/Lotus/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/RareModFuser","UpgradeLevel":5,"ItemCount":3},{"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/VoltPrimeHelmetBlueprint","TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/VoltPrimeHelmetBlueprint","ItemCount":1,"DailyCooldown":false},{"TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/Components/FormaBlueprint","ItemCount":1,"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.25293132328308,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/Components/FormaBlueprint"}]}2805.211 Script [Info]: [EndOfMatch.lua GetRewardCreditsToShow] Mission Complete Bonus: 256502805.211 Script [Info]: [EndOfMatch.lua GetRewardCreditsToShow] Credit Tax: 02805.211 Script [Info]: [EndOfMatch.lua GetRewardCreditsToShow] Battle Pay: 0

Forma Blueprint at both 20 and 40 minutes ... yeah, thanks for nothing.

And now I wonder if "Rarity" means the drop chance for that specific item. If so, Forma BP alone has a 25% chance - and there are 10 (TEN!!) items total in rotation C, fusion cores included. SHELDON!! WE NEED TO TALK!!

Forgot to take a screenshot, BUT ... I found out that you can also see the rewards in your EE.log - so here you go, the aftermath of 40 minutes T3 Survival:

2805.209 Sys [Info]: CommitInventoryChangesCallback - 1, {"MissionRewards":[{"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/EmberPrimeHelmetBlueprint","TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/EmberPrimeHelmetBlueprint","ItemCount":1},{"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/RareModFuser","TypeName":"/Lotus/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/RareModFuser","UpgradeLevel":5,"ItemCount":3},{"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/UncommonModFuser","TypeName":"/Lotus/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/UncommonModFuser","UpgradeLevel":5,"ItemCount":3,"DailyCooldown":false},{"TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/Components/FormaBlueprint","ItemCount":1,"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.25293132328308,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/Components/FormaBlueprint"},{"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/EmberPrimeHelmetBlueprint","TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/EmberPrimeHelmetBlueprint","ItemCount":1},{"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/RareModFuser","TypeName":"/Lotus/Upgrades/Mods/Fusers/RareModFuser","UpgradeLevel":5,"ItemCount":3},{"Rarity":0.2,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/VoltPrimeHelmetBlueprint","TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/WarframeRecipes/VoltPrimeHelmetBlueprint","ItemCount":1,"DailyCooldown":false},{"TypeName":"/Lotus/Types/Recipes/Components/FormaBlueprint","ItemCount":1,"DailyCooldown":false,"Rarity":0.25293132328308,"StoreItem":"/Lotus/StoreItems/Types/Recipes/Components/FormaBlueprint"}]}2805.211 Script [Info]: [EndOfMatch.lua GetRewardCreditsToShow] Mission Complete Bonus: 256502805.211 Script [Info]: [EndOfMatch.lua GetRewardCreditsToShow] Credit Tax: 02805.211 Script [Info]: [EndOfMatch.lua GetRewardCreditsToShow] Battle Pay: 0

Forma Blueprint at both 20 and 40 minutes ... yeah, thanks for nothing.

And now I wonder if "Rarity" means the drop chance for that specific item. If so, Forma BP alone has a 25% chance - and there are 10 (TEN!!) items total in rotation C, fusion cores included. SHELDON!! WE NEED TO TALK!!

They need to remove Oroken Cells, Forma, and Fusion Cores not to mention balance all items to have a more balanced so we don't have items with what seem a 0.05% drop chance *cough* Ash Blueprint, Loki System *cough*. 

So, I was in a team farming for ash prime bp, and we were after mission complaining how long we've each been trying and I said something along the lines of "it may be easier to wait for the void rework" and someone asked how that was going to work. If I recall wasn't it going to work like you have to go through like 5 various missions and at the end you get the part you want, guaranteed? What do you all think of that system? IDK how you would select what you're farming, but with different missions and tiles, less RNG, and no dilution, I think it would work.

I do not believe the part is 'garanteed' It's still a chance, and it looks like all mission types would be available. Just sometimes you ended up in the void.. sometimes it would look like a regular mission but with something special. Not much Info has been 'realeased' because Sheldon is till thinking it up, and it's not even a WOP atm. But, one thing they 'did' mention.. was that there wasn't going to be much with the drop tables..

https://youtu.be/t_sk3JFWCMw?t=1h3m25s

Sheldon Address the Rotation's, I'm thankful Rebecca grabbed a questions, but I think most users will want to know how this 'voiding the void' will make things obsolete.. it still seems Sheldon is grabbing straws and doesn't have things down pat yet. I like the void tile set, and I don't think bring the "Tenno' out into the star chart will help with 'void fatigue'. PLayers get this 'void fatigue' then you have Orokins cells in T3/4 Rotation C.. and now they can't get a pick of the 6-7 items in that rotation. If Sheldon could give us maybe some more idea on what he thinks would be best.. or please make it a community questions. Let the players help decide how they want to farm and grind.. if you void the void and it doesn't fix any of these overly stacked, items.. the player base is still going to be very angry. Granted, most bases do get angry.. but DE does communicate with it's players more.. I'd hate to see more disappear because 1 questions wasn't asked to the players and was just.. amused.

Hope this helps you and your friends answer the "Void Rework Question." Also.. boo people talking..