1x Ember Prime Helmet

1x Fang blade

1x 3 Rare Cores (B)

1x Forma (you kidding me right?)

Ii7Hi2U.png

Rare cores? Forma? Thanks.

Edited by ngrazer

• 2 weeks later...

my play time has dropped down to 1-2 missions (or less) per day due to this.

the only items i'm missing are the most recently released prime items... and running the same mission over and over while constantly getting nothing to show for it... it's killing my interest.

as much as i love warframe, the void grind has really started to wear on me.

You got 2x volt chassis in one run, good for you. But if you took a hundred players and had them do 4 hours of survival, only half of them would see a chassis. And it's boring. BORING. Damage 2.0 saw to that - see https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/436614-lack-of-gore-makes-combat-boring

Is it any surprise that people turn to sewer camping? It's the most efficient way of forcing through the grind.

I would love for the void to come up as a community topic to vote on. It's been so focused on Warframes a lot lately.. we need to address something that everyone partakes in.. the void. And make it so the community enjoys it, and wants to play it.. not just do it for the grind and parts.... The mroe it's talked about the more people can add in their opinion.

You forgot that this also implies higher plat market prices since the rotation c parts are so hard to get

That doesn't change the fact that they encrypted the drop tables so we can't check for ourselves, though. Not like "security through obscurity" ever works in the first place, but this isn't even done to secure them against people potentially fiddling with the game files - but to keep us from checking if DE is lying to our faces again. I don't know about you, but to me, this move says "you cannot trust us" quite loudly.

I've posted this question on the past few dev streams.. still no answer to it..

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426563-coming-soon-devstream-49/page-17#entry4739472

Really wish DE would talk to us, instead of moving things around that won't help..

Stopped playing - See through the non-sense. Until this is addressed one more founder gone.

my play time has dropped down to 1-2 missions (or less) per day due to this.

the only items i'm missing are the most recently released prime items... and running the same mission over and over while constantly getting nothing to show for it... it's killing my interest.

as much as i love warframe, the void grind has really started to wear on me.

I would love for the void to come up as a community topic to vote on. It's been so focused on Warframes a lot lately.. we need to address something that everyone partakes in.. the void. And make it so the community enjoys it, and wants to play it.. not just do it for the grind and parts.... The mroe it's talked about the more people can add in their opinion.

Just thought I'd quote instead of rehashing. +1 to everybody that has the sense to want a fix for this. +1000 to anyone who also demands straight answers from DE on this...

Game feels like I'm wasting my time, not grinding, not praying to RNJesus, just a waste.

ugh... yes. 40 mins...

BZP5XcC.gif

UTbIq1X.jpg

why dont DE limit the amount of forma to at least 1 per mission? or give the completed baked forma.

+1 doesn't say enough, we need a +100 button

Here's hoping the Dev Stream will really address this today instead of just brushing it off or phrasing it as a request for rotation D

why dont DE limit the amount of forma to at least 1 per mission? or give the completed baked forma.

I don't exactly understand what your problem is here. Your screenshot only shows one single Forma bp. Going by the numbers, you didn't get any R5 cores (apart from drops), either. So what are you angry about?

I don't exactly understand what your problem is here. Your screenshot only shows one single Forma bp. Going by the numbers, you didn't get any R5 cores (apart from drops), either. So what are you angry about?

because my worst experience is getting forma bp at 20, 40, 60. Praise RNG our saviour. :)

https://youtu.be/t_sk3JFWCMw?t=1h3m25s

Sheldon Address the Rotation's, I'm thankful Rebecca grabbed a questions, but I think most users will want to know how this 'voiding the void' will make things obsolete.. it still seems Sheldon is grabbing straws and doesn't have things down pat yet. I like the void tile set, and I don't think bring the "Tenno' out into the star chart will help with 'void fatigue'. PLayers get this 'void fatigue' then you have Orokins cells in T3/4 Rotation C.. and now they can't get a pick of the 6-7 items in that rotation. If Sheldon could give us maybe some more idea on what he thinks would be best.. or please make it a community questions. Let the players help decide how they want to farm and grind.. if you void the void and it doesn't fix any of these overly stacked, items.. the player base is still going to be very angry. Granted, most bases do get angry.. but DE does communicate with it's players more.. I'd hate to see more disappear because 1 questions wasn't asked to the players and was just.. amused.

(Side Note: How do I embed my video? )

(Side Note: How do I embed my video? )

With tags. Doesn't work with a time stamp, though. You can only embed the video and everyone will have to fast forward to the according time.

BTT: I still wonder how the "prime parts in the star chart" concept will work and how many updates it will take us to get there. Sheldon doesn't seem to have worked on that even the slightest bit since it was last brought up. At least it sounded all the same to me, with no further advancement of the idea.

Edited by Bibliothekar

BTT: I still wonder how the "prime parts in the star chart" concept will work and how many updates it will take us to get there. Sheldon doesn't seem to have worked on that even the slightest bit since it was last brought up. At least it sounded all the same to me, with no further advancement of the idea.

Agreed, it still seems it's 'just an idea' and nothing more.. and it's been 3 dev streams now that he's 'mentioned' just voiding the void and moving stuff out into the star chart, and that's it. Rinse Repeat next Void Question.