[DE]Megan

Second Anniversary Tenno Reinforcements!

0Vvetn9.jpg

Hang streamers across the Solar System and tell Ordis to blow up the balloons! Warframe's Second Anniversary is here.

To thank you and all those that have helped make Warframe what it is today, the Lotus is presenting each Tenno with a Second Anniversary Edition of the Dex Dakra and Dex Furis!  Each is supercharged with a Catalyst, includes a Weapon Slot, and is ready for action.

DEX DAKRA -- Bring swift and heavy damage to your Warframe Missions with the Lotus-themed Dex Dakra.

DEX FURIS -- This dual version features a Lotus-themed skin, high fire rate, high accuracy, and low recoil.

To claim these gifts, simply log in to Warframe any time between now and April 1 at 2 p.m. EDT. Open the Inbox Message to add the Weapons to your Arsenal.

The Dex Furis was Warframe's First Anniversary gift. Those who already own it will receive an additional Dex Furis.

Also available to mark the occasion are Excalibur Proto Armor and Proto Glaive Skins!

EXCALIBUR PROTO ARMOR -- This ancient skin is a reflection of Tenno past. Discovering the precise nature of this recently uncovered armored prototype has proved elusive. Initial attempts at dating the relic, point to ancient origins, perhaps even pre-dating the Orokin Empire.

PROTO GLAIVE SKIN -- A mysterious relic, predating even the Orokin Empire.

*Excalibur and Glaive not included

Visit the Market and add these Limited-Time Skins to your Arsenal today. Available now through April 1 at 2 p.m. EDT!

• Upvote 45

Yes, I'm doing this again. This time I want to address the grind and how me and my friends have thought up a way to lessen it.

My pals and I have come to the conclusion that in order to make Warframe less of a grind, you've heard it a million times, rewards shouldn't be tied to RNG. The Syndicates are a great step in the right direction, as is the inclusion of Warframe parts as end-of-mission rewards. Certain things, such as materials needed for crafting, some mods, etc., are perfectly kosher to be included as part of RNG, it keeps things interesting, however the main meat of what people seek should not. Most players I've talked to tell me that weapon parts are the hardest to obtain. Trading is fair, but some people don't want to debase themselves to speaking in abbreviations. Should players choose, they should be allowed to work toward these things without relying solely on luck. When Baro Ki'Teer came around, I thought he would work as a means of exchanging unwanted Prime pieces for currency to choose other Prime parts from the Void. I'm sure many players will agree when I say that such an idea would do God's work in lessening the grind in Warframe. 

On the subject of the 'Loot Cave', Mogamu was right when he said that there will always be one. Players will always find the fastest way to do things. If everything were equally fast, however, nobody would have this problem. I know you guys at DE are hella smart, else we wouldn't have Warframe, I'm confident you can throw together a 'tally' of sorts to track the average time taken to complete each mission type at each level (per 5 waves/minutes for the endless stuff), and base reward currency off of that. If there's a flat +X credits per minute multiplied by the mission's difficulty, then most missions will be worth relatively the same for the amount of time and effort put in, after assigning the new values. This could potentially eliminate the 'farming' problem we've had for so long.

Edited by Reefermun

I have a question. Does this Glaive skin apply to the Prime version? If so im buying it. If not well thats a bummer.

Glad to have been a part of the community for two years.

Happy Anniversary Warframe!

Have fun with the new toys tenno. (aka go use them for mastery then not use them again)

• Upvote 3

Question. I now have a second Dex Furis will it count to mastery, if I rank them up?

I have a question. Does this Glaive skin apply to the Prime version? If so im buying it. If not well thats a bummer.

Proto-Glaive Skin works on Glaive Prime. 

• Upvote 26