Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.2 + Anniversary Gifts

DE_Adam

Still no fix for https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426171-kazeru-prime-sugatras-gold-slot/#entry4728734 or https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425496-edo-primes-compatability-with-targis-prime/#entry4730255

Both threads deal with the incorrect gold slot placements on the new prime access accessories.

Edited by Cyv001

ca3eCaa.jpg

Second Anniversary Gifts are in!  Thank you for your patience as we distribute the goods, and thank you all for your support these past two years.

Available on Login:

·         Dex Dakra

·         Dex Furis

Available in Market:

·         Excalibur Proto Armor Skin

·         Proto Glaive Skin

PvP Changes

• Excalibur’s Radial Javelin will now double check that enemies are within range before launching.
  • Quick Melee will no longer do full damage on last hit in PvP, slightly reducing the amount of damage dual weapons deal.

Changes

• Updated Breeding Grounds trophies to use PBR.

Fixes

• Fixed issue that would occur when Grineer Rollers would enter Limbo’s Cataclysm.
  • Fixed insignias showing on invisible targets in PvP.
  • Fixed tint coloring on Dojo trophies from the Mutalist Incursion event.
  • Fixed <RAID> appearing in the in-game invitation popup instead of <Trial>.
  • Fixed error that would occur when trying to change Clan tier.
  • Fixed crash that would occur when NPCs tried using abilities when ragdolled out of bounds.
  • Fixed Warframe level up notifications appearing partially offscreen in some resolutions.

Please give us the ability to make the proto armor arcane.

Edited by KarmaJiva

*SALT ON*

So, can i refund my proto armor skin now? 

No point in keeping it anymore now, since everyone and their grandma is going to run around in it. 

Why don't you give us the excalibur prime too while you're at it?

*SALT OFF*

Anyways, happy aniversary, everyone at DE, keep doing what you're doing,

but be less silly with the items in the market please :D

ya do know that excal prime is Founder only @Ryuui or was it meant at a playfull jab or something like that

I am well aware :) 

Edited by Ryuui

Thanks for the updates and weapons!

A few suggestions:

A. make the dex furis available in PvP (as other Furis variants are supported)

B. Allow Proto skin for excalibur be equipped with a custom helmet (like immortal and other skins)

Happy Birthday...

BUT

As an old player I have mixed feelings about re-using old stuff like that...Now I have 2 dex furis. great.

For me, those kind of event weapons/mods are the marks of a seasoned player that can say "was there did that"...

More importantly it feels a bit unfair to have "struggled" to complete some events when the content is just going to go FFA in the next months...

So you struggled to log in at least once last year during the anniversary time? Internet problems are not DE's fault ;P

Although maybe next year we will get a AkDex mod - dual wield your dual wield!