The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh I Got 2 Dex Furis Now :o

--21st--

hopefully not it sorta makes them less special >.> already seem less special than they were.

Buddy, every single active warframe player just got a set of dex furises. They're weapons you get because you happened to log on in a certain time range.

They were hardly special when they came out, probably even less so than event weapons, because you had to actually earn those, and they're not special now.

You make distinguish weapons from their brothers and sisters with the moment you share. Someone else's Opticor will never be the Opticor I oneshot Vor with. The Ichors I have slain countless corrupted with, they are not the same Ichors in your inventory. My experiences with my weapons, these extensions of my body, they are mine alone, and they make my weapons special.

Speaking of experiences with weapons, can someone get this Sheev out of my thigh?

I was playing with the fire function and I had a little too much fun.

Buddy, every single active warframe player just got a set of dex furises. They're weapons you get because you happened to log on in a certain time range.

They were hardly special when they came out, probably even less so than event weapons, because you had to actually earn those, and they're not special now.

You make distinguish weapons from their brothers and sisters with the moment you share. Someone else's Opticor will never be the Opticor I oneshot Vor with. The Ichors I have slain countless corrupted with, they are not the same Ichors in your inventory. My experiences with my weapons, these extensions of my body, they are mine alone, and they make my weapons special.

Speaking of experiences with weapons, can someone get this Sheev out of my thigh?

I was playing with the fire function and I had a little too much fun.

you, I like you