Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #49!

[DE]Megan

Whenever the PVP team gets caught up on integrating the rest of the PVE content: Warframes, weapons, etc.

Once they do that, new content can be balanced through in-house PVP testing first before release. 

You talking about PvP affecting PvE, or all existing PvE content being available in PvP, with their own PvP-specific balances?

There isn't much variety with Kubrow as they seem to be a normal NPC, although they offer some unique features.

The way they act is like a normal NPC to an extent. There have been mentions of other wildlife such as venomous lizards, will we see more of these wildlife and be able to use them as companions?

You talking about PvP affecting PvE, or all existing PvE content being available in PvP, with their own PvP-specific balances?

In essence, PVP affecting PVE. The weapon stats would be copied over from PVP, and enemy health and damage values adjusted accordingly so that the way the game plays is roughly the same, but a proper tiering system is put in place and player power levels are kept within reasonable limits. 

There's no reason to make the devs do double the work for the sake of erecting a little mental barrier between PVP and PVE. One set of numbers will suffice; the difference between the modes is ideally what kind of enemies you're fighting, not how powerful you are. PVP is facing off against a few intelligent ones of equal power. PVE is facing off against numerous brainless ones that are weaker. 

Question

1) Will stealth kills get a buff? mainly due to their long animations can they be affected by Mods and abilities that affect speed on melee, like beserk and fury mods... also like speed ability by volt and warcry from valkyr?

.... it can make stealth more viable because you can finally kill enemies quickly using stealth tactics....

2) When will parkour 2.0 come into effect? currently Conclave is suffering greatly from the amount of coptering and air melee flings are going on... can parkour 2.0 affect the general movment and physics that are applied to the characters?

why has the void become increasingly harder and why is there so many drops in one rotation on survival/defence/excavation...etc in the void when u could put some more in other rotations to even the playing field

when are more weapons being introduced into conclave as at precise moment my cernos bow is unusable.... :(

Question for stream

So with the release of the aniversarry weapons (congrats by the way). Are there any plans on what we may be getting for the next anniversary weapons? 

p.s: The dex dakras placement is killing me. PLEASE FIX IT HAHA XD.

-headlocks

For the pet system of the game, is there any considerations for different looking species other then the kubrows (Dogs) presented in the game? I mean like any different animal varieties to use with different roles of gameplay e.g. for support and buffing allies (mantis), tanks (armadillo), ambushing enemies (manrays), and etc? 

So um Questions: What's your concept of parkour 2.0?

So the sentients can we can get a sneak peak of the enemy types and there locations

I Saw the forums go crazy about that tweak on "Excal" most of the week any other responses?

How can you interest players in playing the harder maps like eris/ pluto/ or ceres ? For example SPY 2.0 is a great step in the right direction and adds an alternative to draco farming.or doing void missions. Plus new players will have a reason to play in the outer planets rather than unlocking them one time and being done with it.

Edited by Rodee7

Seeing as there is still a long way to go before someone reaches MR 30 and that the number of mission nodes and items that would be needed to achieve this is incredibly high, do you have any plans to either increase the amount of mastery each node and item provides or add new ways that it can be obtained?

Q1: Will you make any changes to Forma as a rescource? Currently, Forma is used for three different things: As a material in the foundry, as a sacrifice and it's original purpose, polarizing items. I'm fine with the polarizing (obviously) and sacrifice part, but Forma as a resource just seems like a waste. Most weapons that require a Forma to build are not worth it, as most non-Forma weapons are usually the same or better in terms of stats.

An few examples would be Supra, Dera, Sybaris and Venka compared to say, Boltor and Soma.

You could simply buff the underpowered Forma-weapons, or as I would prefer it, remove Forma as a material/resource. 

Q2: Will we see a buff to more expensve gear? Weapons like the Akjagara and Panthera (cool name btw.) are rather expensive and require multiple weapons to craft, but they are mediocre at best and are weaker than the weapons that are required to build them. Do you plan on changing that?

Q3: Could you please buff Limbo a bit? I really like this Warframe and I play him a lot, but he really seems underpowered in terms of mechanics that really support the team and also the cc aspect to him seems lacking. Maybe you could make it so that once an enemy is inside the cataclysm bubble, he can't get out anymore?

Thank you ^^