Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #49!

[DE]Megan

(1) Will you every fix the codex?, many of us have almost finished the current entries but you have been adding new targets from quests that have been completed long before these new additions, the only way around this is to let us replay quests to be able to scan these targets.

(2) Why all the weapon nerfing?, we get a weapon that we like and waste 4+ forma on it just for you guys to take along time to get around to nerfing it and waste our time investing in these weapons "every time", you guys intended to release weapons of greater power depending on higher mastery right? so why do you balance all weapons to the same level when this was not the intention. "mastery seems like nothing now"

(3) Why?, oh why? did you guys put many of the new prime parts on survivals again like the last prime release?

(4) Warframe's anniversary skins are based of dark sector, not the game mode but another of your games, but lately Hayden *cough* "excal" seems like a shadow of his former glory because of all the nerfing to date. I remember when slash dash was a thing to behold, will the icon of the game ever get a balance he deserves?

(5) With all the later primes getting more stats/buff compared to standard frames will the older primes get buffed to be in line with the new ones?.

I have seen a lot of questions about focus but if i'm not mistaken. I thought that in a not distant dev stream that they had decided to scrap the idea saying that they were going to do something else with that system. But, I could be wrong.

And Again I ask why isn't there a secondary weapon for Archwing?

And will there ever be any collar upgrades or skins for the Kubrow?

At one time again if i'm not mistaken didn't DE say in a Dev stream that they were going to release the past events as mini quest, and if so when should we expect that.  As well it was said that the quest were going to be replayable is that still in the works?

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

1. how do you plan on reducing grinding?

2. why was frost prime put on prime vault? what is prime vault? is it the solution (or atleast a first step) for the dilution of drops in the void? 

3. solo mode on raids?

4. parkour 2.0?
5. stamina problem esp for melee?

6. excalibur: why the nerf (not a complain just wanna know the justification)? will there be a buff?

7. focus system? wheres DE Steve?

8. can we hear more about the sentients?

9. community has been pretty vocal about their thoughts on chroma esp on spectral scream and effigy(would u agree on buffs and tweaks on these two abilities?) i think spectral scream should put less hindrance on movement(still reduces speed just not as much) and bigger range. effigy on the other is pretty awesome but the ai may need some tweaking. Chroma is awesome btw (before and after the whole helmet thing).

10. any improvements for the pin point accuracy on some abilities (e.g. teleport, rip line, freeze, venom, shock, etc.)

11. tdm on pvp? just asking cause that's my favorite from most shooter games

12. why are newer weapons requiring other pre built weapons as a component? 

13.  can we get more places with neural sensors? can we get other places to get t4 keys (for geared up players, farming t4 keys in low level interception maps might get boring and grindy esp augustus). any plans on adding 5xr5 cores as rewards on other endless mission types like def and excavation missions?

Is there a specific reason why you chose to make Chroma's Elemental Ward apply its effect to allies only when they are in range and when the ability is active as opposed applying it like Rhino's Roar, Valkyr's Warcry, and other AOE buff skills in the game, where all allies in range during casting get the buff until the duration wears off regardless of whether or not they are in range afterwards? 

It would make Chroma much more viable as a support frame if the targeting of Elemental Ward was changed. Right now the only time that other players will get benefits from the buff is on defense missions, where the aoe cannot be properly utilized unless the pod is swarmed by infested. In all of the other missions everybody is always too spread out to benefit from it.

Edited by NihilRequiem13

Do you guys have any plans for revisiting old content in the game and rebuilding the core foundations of Warframe (Mod System, mobility, Stealth, Map Design, enemy scaling, weapon balance)? I feel like Warframe has become a theme park game where there is a lot of content but not much of it has a lasting appeal. Examples would be Raids, Archwing, Kubrows, etc. I find that you guys are focusing more on adding new content rather than rebuilding the game's foundations because as it stands, they are not fully fortified. This is what is detracting.some veterans form playing your game more. I feel that a lot of players including me would prefer if the next few updates focused more on addressing old content with a touch of new content (underwater tileset and new faction for exampe). Since you guys are still in "Open Beta", I find the time should have been spent on working on the main mechanics and when that is done, adding new content would be good future strategy.

When are we getting an updated game play for Arcwhings, as it stands it is completely boring and dumb, does not at all give you a vibe that youre in space. Weapons are identical to the ones you use during normal gaming which shouldnt be the case. When are you introducing new weaponary, new tiles, and new game mods for archwing. I love it but dont like it anymore as it is too boring and all the same as when youre on ground

Also would there be any quests that would make our Ordis remember his past and ultimately making ordis a badass villain.

Can there be quests which can have two outcomes depending on what you do within a quest. Follow ordis assessment or act on what the lady in blue stats (whatever her name is)

Edited by saintsspider

Would it be possible for you to give more than 3X 1000 platinum? and maybe have other prizes available like giving out primes, with a bundle or rare mods, or more slots, just to change things up a bit, get some variety in there. IDK though, you guys are the creators, you guys decide. I love Warframe!!! \(^^)/

1) melee 2.0,3.0,4.0(idk which one we're on) when and what can we expect?

2) will we ever be able to buy weapon holster animation? Ex. Will I ever get to wear my dual Ichors how I wear my fang prime?

3) enemy balance or nah?

Edited by OsanoSSX

I am aware that an overhaul is being done to parkour, that is nice to hear. Along with these changes I hope we can expect an overhaul to the stamina mechanic as well. Currently stamina as an ingame mechanic really holds back the flow of the game when using melee. Parrying is much too costly and it is worsened by the fact that using your melee weapon drains good chunks of stamina. Meaning that usually after engaging one enemy with your melee weapon you are out of breath and cant even parry the bullets of the next enemy. You are left as a sheet of rice paper, ready to have holes punched in. This makes it so that melee isnt viable against mid to high tier enemies unless you are a tank with invulnerability(or just any ability that circumvents enemy-fire) or vast amount of armour.

Edited by Shreiko

I believe I heard that in regards to pvp, "warframe should S#&$ or get off the pot" I think no amount of balance between frames and weapons will matter as long as players are teleporting all over the place due to latency.  How bout a solution to that? Or get off the pot?

Hello, Chaos here, thank you for reading:

Q1:  Will PS4 and Xbox one ever be caught up to PC version to be patched/updated simultaneously?

Q2:  Would you all actually consider a fans made up warframe for in game use?

Q3:  Can we get new interiors for the liset or even exteriors?

Q4:  Can we expect to see anything new for the dojo?

Q5:  Has there ever been any talk about new or other companions?

That's all, again thanks for reading, I've played for about a month on PS4 I love this game.

OK, ordis counting stars made me chuckle a bit, the new lines are appreciated but ordis will always be ordis. Are there any plans to release additional voice packs for the ship cephalon with different personalities like a female sarcastic one, unfriendly one, one with a accent like oriental-ish etc that can be purchased with plat?

Excalibur is a frame that has been touched a lot lately, in every trailer he is shown with swords which give him a melee frame image yet he is ill equipped for being a melee frame, mediocre shields, mediocre health, he is slow, rather poor armor and has low stamina, are there any plans for stat buffs to him that would improve his role as a melee frame?

1. Is Volt's Overload going to balanced in PvP? There is currently no way to survive the bubble, and it's very hard to run from. Guaranteed instant kill seems rather unfair.

2. Pvp shaders? Currently, when you see a player or energy, you have to look for the little object over their head. It would be nice if there were standardized shaders to PvP--color outlines on players and energy that denote which team it works for. That way, I don't have to try and see who shot that Overload/shock/arrow to decide whether or not I can dodge it(and I don't have to waste time dodging friendly fire).

3. Pvp flag markers? The 15 minute thing makes sure the match doesn't last forever, but it doesn't help with the hide-and-seek... in fact, it encourages it---quickly score a point, and then just hide for 15 minutes and you win. There really needs to be a HUD tell of where the flag(er, cephalon) is, even if it's just a random ping every few seconds.

4. Pvp Rewards? It's been noted that the best way to score faction in pvp right now is to ignore the objective and just predate upon the enemy team. Winning, scoring, and attempts at scoring should be rewarded--this would do far more to speed up matches than installing a timer. Players motivated to score and motivated to win, rather than motivated to slaughter, would put a lot more work into scoring/winning than into slaughter.

You probably won't answer, because you don't like difficult questions, but...

Do you enjoy destroying fun and useful weapons? Especially when you tell no one about it?

Did you messed up Kohm on purpose, just to make new gun; Kohmak; more appealing?

Was the perpetrator drunk when he/she put x7.5 ammo consumption on Synoid Gammacore, when x4 or x5 would be enough to balance it on same level with other syndicate weapons?

1)  Will the sentients get their own research lab in the Dojo with Sentient based weapons?

Will there even be any sentients based weapons available for us?

If yes, will we also get a 4th Special Resource from the Sentient controlled Systems? (like Fieldron/Detonite/Mutagen)

2)  Will the Mios be a Bio Lab weapon or a drop?

3)  Will Mutagen Sample droprates ever get a buff?

Despite Eris having them in the droptable, you'd be lucky if you get more than a handfull from clearing the entire system

Edited by BaIthazar

About raids:

1. Will the fight with the Ancients be the second incoming raid?

2. Any plans on the addition of more good arcane enhancements?

About CtC:

1. Will there be any debuffs for the Cephalon carrier? like the removal of coptering while holding the Cephalon?

About the Dojo:

1. Any plans for Clan size downgrading?

About the relays:

1. Any plans for proper sliding and wallrun animations? XD

That's all.

Thanks.