Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #49!

[DE]Megan

On the topic of downranking mods: While this is not currently something that can be done in the game it has been a common request in the past. During a past dev stream Steve mentioned that by the time U16 rolled around this issue may not matter anymore. U16 is now here and obviously nothing has changed in this regard.

Was this alluding to some system change that was dropped before the release of U16 or is this something that is still yet to come?

Suggestion for "Focus" idea... allow use of the lesser used mods, like elemental resists, and the radars, perhaps just at slightly less effect, 25m instead of 30...etc. and only if you're not using the mod itself... (possibly grant only half the boost if you are using that actual mod/aura/etc.)

This would only be for some of the -smaller- and less used things... Not any major things like shield/health/armor... (though could put a tiny boost) Big deal if it seems like 'more mods' it's about POWER!!!!!

Also, questions!

Can you make it so Helios can use the new scanner and not -just- the codex scanner? Or perhaps do away with the old codex scanner outright?

Could the traps at least be made buyable via daily ranking points as well as credits?

Not much currently to buy afterwards other than those 3 transmute things, so saving credits stocking up on traps for later incase it expands further would be useful...

Edited by Finguine

QUESTION 1: Are you guys doing anything more with the initial six PvE Syndicates (more weapons, armor, something more like quests or lore-related stuff or any kind of expansion to the system), or are you done with them for the foreseeable future?

QUESTION 2: Are PBR changes coming for all existing Prime frames and certain cosmetics like Misa Prime Syandana, Noru Prime Syandana, and Summus Prime accessories?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

As it stands, arcane enhancements from raids are somewhat of a paltry reward for the amount of effort required to participate in and complete the Law of Retribution- even if these enhancements were to be buffed. As such, has there been any consideration of adding any more "traditional"(exclusive gear/cosmetics) rewards to Raids in the future? While I would love to try the Law of Retribution it seems like the cost:reward ratio is a bit skewed toward the costs- and my clan(and myself, unfortunately) have decided it more "worth it" to run older content for better rewards; not this newer, more "endgame" focused content.

Any news on possible improvements to copter now that everyone is hanging on so tightly to it?
maybe with parkour 2.0 it can be repurposed a bit where parkour takes it place? Maybe improved animations and just a different and more balanaced way to do it with in game tutorials and stats?

What exactly causes unlisted changes to sneak into updates?

You have communicated that you really do not intentionally hide things, so I am wondering how exactly do they happen?

Is it problems with merging? Or keeping track of everything that's in the current update vs experiments vs planned future updates?

They said its because of all the small things that are in each patch. In big updates especially, small things will most likely not get listed on the forum post because theres so many things in the update

got another question and again its for Geoff

can we get more stances for some of the other melee weapon types, and if yes which ones and when? it would be very nice to see more stances and more combos for weapons like the dual swords, pole arms, whips, daggers, hammers etc

I'm a big fan of the fist weapons in warframe like the obex and ankryos. My question is two-fold. will we ever get a new fist type weapon and if so will we get a new stance for these weapons possibly? Oh and keep up the good work!

I only have one question:  When are you going to get rid of the grind, ( I know most veteren players are sick to death of playing the same old boring stuff over and over again. eg running 25 T4 captures and getting nothing but crap that we have had for months and forma bp's, I know the drop table have cruddy odds but after 25 runs you should at least get something that you need. I have in the past run over 50+  40 min survivals to grind for items and they have not dropped.)

Maybe a solution is keep the void, but make content TIME BASED

eg: new Prime Warframe comes out, that part gets put at 40 mins in Tier 1 Survival, even a group of total scrubs can get to 40 mins

1.) Can you please bring back regular conclave matches because those have been fun to play with friends? We could decide about the Loadouts, which weapons and mods to be allowed and which not. We don't have this option right now any more, and CTC is not playable with a set group of friends, since you always need 8 people. Could you at least bring those rooms for the Dojo to be built, because the current dojo duel room is not really sufficient at all?

2.) You removed Ability cards only to "replace" them with mod augments. So how long will it take before Mod Augments are being "integrated" as part of the Focus system, where we first grab the augment mod from the syndicates, and then infuse our Warframe with the power of this Augment as part of a Focus "Slot" system? So then we have those mod slots free again.

3.) Was it your intent to displace PvP 2.0 so far from the existing gameplay as you could possibly think? We already need to think differently since the objective is a new gametype, and since players are always unique opponents. Was it really necessary to strip down PvP to an infant stage of the game, with weapon balance that is outright weird? (Aklato > Akmagnus, for example, and not talking about dual vs. single secondaries in general).

1. Any plans on making the raid playable for the people that like to go solo?  If not for the rewards, atleast for the story/lore & the experience of it.

2. Will Capture the Cephalon be getting a dedicated server to eliminate host migrations disrupting the flow of the match?

Edited by ZinGrin

Hi there long time watcher first time caller here and I have one question.  Any chance of adding a matchmaking feature to the void runs so people can search and join void missions without having to troll the recruiting channel?

When can I run T4 Survivals and NOT get one forma or orokin cells after another? This is T4S, shouldn't I be getting rewards worth that difficulty?

The Orokin Void makes no sense, but moreso when there are Alloy Plates. Why have a bloated resource? Just replace it with Orokin Cells as a resource, because first it makes sense because Orokin ships=Orokin cells to run it, and because Orokin Dereclicts drops O cells.

Really with an exception of Mars, Ceres, Earth, and Eris there are bloat resources hogging all the attention. Neural Sensors in their description are Grineer;let them drop in Grineer places, like Sedna.

How come we stil have 5k-8k cred alerts? And added with that fact all mission nodes drop very few creds and have poor rewards, couldn't greater cred rewards and or lets say 5X rare resource make running "regular" mission nodes better?

Also as a side note, we always see after an update the rage of "stealth nerfs" and the perceived malicious intent of you guys. Why not put a disclaimer "Some things within the game may not work or be affected, please report this as soon as possible!" We're your guniea pigs, let us test for errors.

SO finally, thanks DE for all the stuff you've done!

Edited by MurderHoboDinosaur