The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Blueprints?

Grimsley

Excuse me if this is a really stupid question, but I was just wondering what Warframe Blueprints do?

How are they different from the regular warframes that are available. Are they just a status symbol?

Please explain in detail as to what all I can do with them.

Is this like a free version of getting warframes that cannot be obtained via in-game currency?

Yes.

When trying to build a Warframe, you'll see that you need parts like a helmet and chassis first. These are separate blueprints that drop from bosses.

Edited by FOLTHEON

This is so maximum grinding, i don't know of any game that do it like that.

It doesn't really take that long. The longest part is waiting for them to be built.

Wow, that's quite a lot of work. I wonder if those warframes that are crafted are actually worth it?

That depends entirely on you and how you want to play.

This is so maximum grinding, i don't know of any game that do it like that.

It's also free. Where is the complaint here?

Wow, that's quite a lot of work. I wonder if those warframes that are crafted are actually worth it?

Takes not more than a few hours to get the parts and the materials. I built 5 of them.

I didn't want to open a new thread for something I know has been asked. I couldn't find the answer through search. My question is kind of related. Is there a list of what's required to build after getting a blueprint? I have crafted the Ash Chassis and am thinking of buying the blueprint. I'm curious if anyone on the forum has posted the list of materials needed for each warframe. I figure I have some more farming to do and would rather buy a new weapon while I aquire the mats I need for the frame (I'll probably earn another 35k by the time I all the materials, and may as well wait to purchase the blueprint until I'm ready to start the build.) Looking for a total list, but if anyone happens to know what's required for Ash besides the chassis.

I see from the boss list that I need to farm Tyl Regan and Sargas Ruk, just curious how far off I am. Are there more parts to craft seperately, like the chassis? Hopefully I'm not being too annoying if it's been asked a lot. That is why I didn't want to waste space with a new thread. :)

http://warframe.wiki...wiki/Blueprints

Here you go. Just click on the chassis/system/helmet links to see the materials required to build them.

It doesn't show the materials for the Rhino parts though so I don't know if those are built or just dropped from the Hyena boss.

Thank you! I don't know why I didn't look for a wiki before. This will save me a lot of time.