Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Chat 2.0

Ediconum

At first, Sorry for my pool English skill. I will make this suggestion quick and short.

1. The chat is need to be 'detachable' or 'multi watchable'.

'Local', 'Recruit' and 'Trade' are hard to watch same time.

This omni view-able chat system make us hard to gain information at same time.

We want to chat with local friends during search for which squad is open to us.

2. Disconnection from three chat during mission need to be change.

These three chat are disconnected during mission. and this system make us lost opportunity. I think this disconnection make us concentrate to mission. 

So, we need to seek a compromise. Keep logging these chat is one solution for our lost chance. and this logging is not display at mission. This change make us keep focus to mission with lost less chance.

I agree. Would love to see clan, alliance and squad chat all in one tab. Maybe color code the different sources like they already have?

Clan/Allicance chat could be cobinded, but Squad chat should still be on its own, simply so you don't miss something that someone has said in your squad.

On that same note, I think the text for Squad chat should be left up all the time in missions, or at least give us some option for setting our own fade out timers. It goes away to quickly in missions.

I support this chat change proposed by OP.

Also to add, please add timestamp on chats. This is especially helpful for players who is in the game but afk for a period of time(like me due to work and stuffs) to know when the last active chat messages were.

i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz!i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz!i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz!i want it! plz! i want it! plz! i want it! plz!

ill give this a plus one, like i do every 'improve the godawful chat ui' thread

but we've been complaining about this since closed beta, and so far the improvements that we have seen have been few and far between =/

i honestly have no idea how its not priority #1 to improve the users main communications interface in a multiplayer game... =/ strikes me that DE does not have their priorities organized well =[