Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArnoAgius

A Companion App

This is an idea I thought of a few weeks ago. This is basically a companion app for the game.

This app should, first of all allow the user to login to his/her account. Then the app would display the warframe he/she is currently using. On top there would be 5 buttons which are the arsenal, the foundry, the mod menu, the chat menu and the profile menu.

The arsenal would allow the user to customize his/her warframe. Including the colors, the mods of the warframe and weapons and so on.

The foundry would allow the user to check how much time is left for a part to be ready.

The mod menu would display the different mods that the user has.

The profile menu would be the same as the profile in the game.

And the chat menu would include clan, alliance and trading chats. In the trading section the user should be allowed to choose a user and talk to him and if they come to an agreement then they would be able to trade. Since this is a mobile app the trading can't take place in the dojo so instead there would be a button in the chat that allows them to trade items.

When they press this button a trading screen comes up and they are allowed to choose what they want to trade.

This is what I was thinking about and I would like if you took it into consideration. I know that an app like this would take a lot of time and work.

Thanks a lot for reading this.

Arno Agius.  :-)

This is an idea I thought of a few weeks ago. This is basically a companion app for the game.

This app should, first of all allow the user to login to his/her account. Then the app would display the warframe he/she is currently using. On top there would be 5 buttons which are the arsenal, the foundry, the mod menu, the chat menu and the profile menu.

The arsenal would allow the user to customize his/her warframe. Including the colors, the mods of the warframe and weapons and so on.

The foundry would allow the user to check how much time is left for a part to be ready.

The mod menu would display the different mods that the user has.

The profile menu would be the same as the profile in the game.

And the chat menu would include clan, alliance and trading chats. In the trading section the user should be allowed to choose a user and talk to him and if they come to an agreement then they would be able to trade. Since this is a mobile app the trading can't take place in the dojo so instead there would be a button in the chat that allows them to trade items.

When they press this button a trading screen comes up and they are allowed to choose what they want to trade.

This is what I was thinking about and I would like if you took it into consideration. I know that an app like this would take a lot of time and work.

Thanks a lot for reading this.

Arno Agius. :-)

The trading thing is the only problem

They already have an app... which is pointless because people can just check on wiki on their phones for information.

But if you can control the foundry with it, that'd be nice for sure. 

So pretty much like the Destiny companion app? It was pretty good and it was nice to have an access to your inventory from the phone. The current Warframe app loses to that fan-made one.

It'd be cool if you could also pick up and deploy drones from it as an addition to having the access to the foundry. I work full-time and I wish I had more occassions to send up drones to gather common resources as I don't have that much time to farm them.

Ehhhhhh on viewing frames and coloring, I doubt phones would handle that well.

Foundry would be nice, chatting would be nice, and trading sounds like a no go to me. If DE ever makes auction house being able to access that could be nice.

It'd be nice to be able to manage Extractors from phone as well.