Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current amount of screen shake is overkill

Wurps

It doesn't really cause me problems often, but the massive screen shake does get annoying.

For instance, the only reason I take out the mine osprey during the Jackle fight is because I use the Snipetron and the constant screen shake is damned obnoxious. The mines aren't at all a threat, and it doesn't really throw off my aim, but Jesus... You'd think the space station is about to fall apart (or whatever it is I'm on/in) with all the screenshake going on.

The shake is there for that exact purpose.

It's either going to be screen shake or a reaction animation from your Tenno.

It's unreasonable when so much shake is triggered by a relatively small explosion at the other end of a long hallway. My first time fighting the Jackal was a bit of an eye-opener in this regard. I was using a Gorgon and I STILL had trouble hitting the boss, though that was a particularly bad instance of it. To be fair, I haven't seen it get so bad since.

It's unreasonable when so much shake is triggered by a relatively small explosion at the other end of a long hallway. My first time fighting the Jackal was a bit of an eye-opener in this regard. I was using a Gorgon and I STILL had trouble hitting the boss, though that was a particularly bad instance of it. To be fair, I haven't seen it get so bad since.

that's why God invented the shotgun xD

My motto is quite simple: "Hard to aim? Go shotty"

Edited by SigLonewolf

I dont think there are small explosions in the game but, yes, distance should be a factor to how much it shakes.