The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier 3-4 Survival Rotation C, Why On Earth Is The Forma Still In Drop Tables?

Icebreccer

So you play your tier 3/4 Survival for 20 minutes just to get rewarded with a measly Forma BP? That's alright, you go in for another 20 minutes. The reward for 40 minutes is yet another useless Forma BP.

Seriously DE, this is BEYOND ridiculous. The drop tables are already cramped with all sorts of Prime parts and yet you still want to pollute the tables even more with Forma as a rotation reward.

Enjoy torturing your players with this kind of cruel RNG. I'm sure we will remember this when you finally get competition for your game. This kind of grinding is not healthy for your game in a long run...

*ahem* go here please

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426276-void-rotation-c-drop-rates-remain-broken-something-still-needs-to-be-done/

Edited by cyrus106

I would prefer any resource, uncommon core, or T1 key over forma anyday. I have 60+ forma in my gear, 10 forma made and 157 forma blueprints. At least cores, keys and resources can actually be used.

I have to disagree. For any player that actually goes into missions on star chart you eventually will end up with sh*t-ton of resources. I have hundreds upon hundreds of those rare resources just from playing normal survivals and defences. Why the hek would any sane person want resources as rewards ? They should drop from enemies. Cores ? Yeah pack of r5 x5 I can understand. But single ones ? RLY ? Or uncomons ? 

And Keys as last thing - same as resources. You can get plenty from normal start chart missions.

What I think DE should do ?

Current system is AABC.

Rotation A
Keys or forma

Rotation B

Fusion Cores or lower tier Prime parts.

Rotation C

Upper tier Prime Parts 

DE can tier Prime parts by their value by using ducats anyway.

So yeah they can fix that.

This doesn't just happen in survival rotation C's...

t4 defense: wave 5-random prime part. wave 10-forma. wave 15-forma. wave 20-forma. wave 25-forma. wave 30-forma. I quit after that...

And not that I'm complaining that much, but the orokin cell drops in t4 survivals are way to common. I'd rather have r5 cores and prime parts than cells that I could farm for separately.

The main content is grinding, they don't want you to cap everything too quick cause you'll quit.

Hence why they put a little garbage in the mix.

They can remain the "grind" part even without involving huge amount of RNG in the mix. Also if this game only lives on because of it's grinding then good luck when someone happens to pull out a similar game with "better" gameplay and less grinding.

• 3 months later...

Went to wave 40 T3 Survival four times.

Got 7 Forma Blueprints.

Went to wave 40 on a T3 Defense, got a Forma Blueprint...

Why are Forma even in the C rotation drop tables? 

They should be in rotation A, not C.

This can't be intentional. 

Run T4 keys get forma. Run t2 keys get good prime parts. Not sure about the logic in that . But I like the fact I can run T3 and t2 MOBILE DEFENSE and get good rewards as the keys are easier to get.

But getting forma for T4 just seems wrong.

Edited by (XB1)NEW MEXICO LOBO

If you want a guaranteed Forma .. Run T4'S ... Completed 7 T4's a mix of captures,mobile defence, defence and survival. All gave out forma bp as rewards and 2 ash prime chassis Tha could be gotten on lower tiers. The survival key annoyed me and my mate the most ... 5 min ash chassis 10 min another ash chassis .. 15 minutes a forma bp .. 20 right we're definitely getting something good here! ...... Another forma bp ... We just quit after that... Every other key was a forma bp. The survival just killed it and we decided to leave it there ... Tomorrow we're going to spend a few hours farming t4 again .. Probably for more forma bps...