The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT OPEN] Top 10% Mountain clan in PD - Viorla | 100% Research | Events | Eidolons | Discord | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

14 hours ago, Svolur said:

Hey, I think I'd like to join, thanks.

13 hours ago, Dreadocto6039 said:

Hey, I've been away for sometime looking for a friendly bush to get back in the swing with. mastery rank 10, UK :) Look forward to an invite!

12 hours ago, ZoroBane said:

Not too good, but could i join too?

12 hours ago, Fizpr said:

I would like to join! IGN: Fizpr

11 hours ago, RIOT said:

Old clan is kind of a ghost town at the moment, need some peeps to keep me company while I grind.
IGN: RIOT

I AM THE GIVER OF INVITES!!!! you have all been invited, have fun and donate all of your mutagen mass in the dojo!

Hi, I'm looking for a clan with active ppl that runs vault and relics on a daily basis and you guys looks like the right fit. If you can hit me with an invite, I would greatly appreciate. IGN: NexDeus

Edited by NexDeus
Typo

15 hours ago, NexDeus said:

Hi, I'm looking for a clan with active ppl that runs vault and relics on a daily basis and you guys looks like the right fit. If you can hit me with an invite, I would greatly appreciate. IGN: NexDeus

Not sure if you got invited via this thread or reddit but welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Update: We're currently easily in the top 10% of Mountain clans in The Pacifism Defect event, have passed the threshold for Ignis Wraith blueprints for all participants and also for the gold clan trophy!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Finished The Pacifism Defect well into the top 10%, Ignis Wraith and Ferrox research underway. Hema research is getting there (~2/3rds done), two stims almost done.

Still recruiting and have plenty of spots for new Tenno!