The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT OPEN] Top 10% Mountain clan in PD - Viorla | 100% Research | Events | Eidolons | Discord | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

5 hours ago, Be_Patient_i_Have_Autism said:

Hello, I'd like to join the clan as well :)

5 hours ago, Blur_Songnr2 said:

Hello I'm coming back to the game on a new account,can I plz join your clan?:D

My ign is Blur_Songnr2

Thank you in advance

5 hours ago, carnage0211 said:

Hello. I'm searching for a clan to join. I play daily and currently im in MR 5. Thanks 

Invites sent, welcome to all of you. Have fun enjoy.

10 hours ago, Cristosu_putred said:

Ello id like to get invited to your clan plz

2 hours ago, Jonathansv8 said:

Can I please get a Clan invite?

IGN: Jonathansv8

MR 14

I play more than I should.

Invites sent, welcome!

6 hours ago, Rextrack said:

hi sry for bothering but i was wondering if you could invite me to your clan i will follow the rules and im very frendly ty in advance :)

ingame-Rextrack

No bother at all :) Invite sent, welcome to Viorla!

Edited by _Mozzy_

Hey there, I've been browsing for a chill, yet completionist clan and I came across this thread. If there is still space, I'd like to sign up. I am very active and can offer much to the clan when times come.

Qualifications...or what ever? (All at time of post):
-MR 22
-Well over two thousand hours (Profile stopped updating months ago, still glitched)
-At least one variant of every warframe (Except Equinox, F*** Equinox)
-As mentioned before, very active
-Something else I guess

I give fair warning, however, that I still have two more terms of school to complete before I'm out, and exams are fast approaching right now. It will not stop me from getting on every day, but time will be short during this time.

Edited by -CG-PapaFiddy
Magic

48 minutes ago, -CG-PapaFiddy said:

Hey there, I've been browsing for a chill, yet completionist clan and I came across this thread. If there is still space, I'd like to sign up. I am very active and can offer much to the clan when times come.

Qualifications...or what ever? (All at time of post):
-MR 22
-Well over two thousand hours (Profile stopped updating months ago, still glitched)
-Ex-vice leader of the prestigious Celestial Gladiators clan
-At least one variant of every warframe (Except Equinox, F*** Equinox)
-As mentioned before, very active
-Something else I guess

I give fair warning, however, that I still have two more terms of school to complete before I'm out, and exams are fast approaching right now. It will not stop me from getting on every day, but time will be short during this time.

Invite sent, hopefully we're what you're looking for :) Don't forget to join our Discord and if you happen to have any large quantities of mutagen samples lying around, don't hesitate to donate them for our clan event ;) Look forward to seeing you in game and good luck with those exams!

Hello I am prowtowes I am a big player and have bin fore 4 years i am going to bed now as it is 1:32 right now but please send me an invite in 16 hours so I can have time to get out of the clan I am in can't whate to rade with all of you

Good Evening! Just started Warframe. M2

I'd like to become a part of the clan and i do have one or two questions.

What are the rules regarding the activity? Will a person be kicked ,if he doesn't inform beforehand, after a certain amount of time is passed?

Thank You.

Best Regards,
~Ruckz

8 hours ago, prowtowes said:

Hello I am prowtowes I am a big player and have bin fore 4 years i am going to bed now as it is 1:32 right now but please send me an invite in 16 hours so I can have time to get out of the clan I am in can't whate to rade with all of you

Send me a PM or post again here when you're ready to be invited.

5 hours ago, HeartlessSlayer said:

Hi!!! Can I please join your clan!!!

Invite sent, welcome!

3 hours ago, Ruckz said:

Good Evening! Just started Warframe. M2

I'd like to become a part of the clan and i do have one or two questions.

What are the rules regarding the activity? Will a person be kicked ,if he doesn't inform beforehand, after a certain amount of time is passed?

Thank You.

Best Regards,
~Ruckz

From above: 

Inactivity rules:

• Inactivity limits (without prior notice) for different clan ranks are as follows:
  • Initiate - 40 days
  • Warrior - 60 days
  • Veterans / Officers will be kicked for inactivity as per Warlord's discretion

Invite sent, welcome.