Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT OPEN] Top 10% Mountain clan in PD - Viorla | 100% Research | Events | Eidolons | Discord | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

Hi, I'm Elipyon. I just started the game a little over a week ago with a couple of friends (they're not completely sold on WF) and my girlfriend. My gf and I are active almost every evening and are currently MR3. We're learning more and more as we go and are just looking for a bigger group that we can enjoy the game with.

IGNs: Elipyon , Annpyon

19 hours ago, Elipyon said:

Hi, I'm Elipyon. I just started the game a little over a week ago with a couple of friends (they're not completely sold on WF) and my girlfriend. My gf and I are active almost every evening and are currently MR3. We're learning more and more as we go and are just looking for a bigger group that we can enjoy the game with.

IGNs: Elipyon , Annpyon

I was able to invite your gf, but not you as you're currently in a clan. Please leave and ask again for an invite if you'd still like to join.

21 hours ago, NajamastirNA said:

Hey there!

Sent you a message, but figured i'd post here as well! I'm greatly interested in joining the clan!

ign: NajamastirNA

Newer to the game, but keen on learning and growing with a fun, engaging community!

Thanks in Advance for your consideration!

21 hours ago, Epicdragon123 said:

May I join Please

Invites sent, welcome to Viorla :lotus:  Don't forget to join our Discord here

On 1/16/2018 at 9:06 PM, ___Miamoto_Musashi___ said:

Newish player.

Learning the game/mods/rivens/etc. Would like to join to learn more, plus the whole clan tech does not hurt either ;)

MR11

IGN ___Miamoto_Musashi___

Invite sent, welcome to Viorla :lotus:  Don't forget to join our Discord here