Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT OPEN] Top 10% Mountain clan in PD - Viorla | 100% Research | Events | Eidolons | Discord | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

y2XbWZn.png

Hey, I'm the Warlord of a Mountain clan which is looking for active, friendly members of any Mastery Rank/ experience level. 

Previous Storm Clan recruitment thread: here

What we have to offer:

• Friendly, active playerbase
  • All research complete including Ignis Wraith and Hema! 
  • Awesome emblem
  • Fancy looking Dojo, with all the rooms a Tenno needs, Trading post, Obstacle course, etc and teleporters in all the important rooms (see screenshots below)
  • Steam group page: here
  • Voice chat, in the form of a Discord server, find us here
  • Part of the Primes Alliance: here
  • Partnered with Tenno Recruit, join their discord here
  • We have clan Eidolon Hunts every Saturday and Tuesday between 8-10pm GMT (Eidolons are a pain to schedule because night is at a different time each day!), more info can be found in the #info channel of our Discord server
  • Frequent Void / Sortie / Farming runs
  • Events: We often have prizes for Warframe events as well as running our own

Social:

Rules:

• Be respectful and friendly (basically don't be a $&*^)
  • Don't try and rip people off in trades, leech in keyshare runs, spam chat like a mad person or repeatedly ask for things, etc (basically don't be a $&*^ part II)

Inactivity rules:

• Inactivity limits (without prior notice) for different clan ranks are as follows:
  • Initiate - 30 days
  • Warrior - 40 days
  • Veterans / Officers will be kicked for inactivity as per Warlord's discretion

Inactive members who return to the game after being kicked will always be welcome back if they would like to rejoin.

Back to happier stuff, most of our current playerbase is in Europe but we have a large percentage of US players so there should always be people on, regardless of your timezone! Average player count at peak time (afternoon/evening) is currently around 20-30 40-50! (Thanks PoE).

I think that's enough words already, here are some pretty pictures:

Our emblem:

iABfeHx.png

Layout of the main floor of our Dojo (complete with mad MS paint skills, old pic but rooms still up to date):

Spoiler

oLQub91.png

Trading Hall:

Spoiler

b5sattT.jpg

Main Hall:

Spoiler

VBxUhj3.jpg

Trophy Hall:

Spoiler

Very proud of our growing collection of Gold event trophies ❤️MtXLpMF.jpg

If you're interested feel free to post below/ send me a pm/ message me in game/ send me a letter/ throw a brick through my window with a note written in crayon on it. Look forward to enjoying this awesome game with you soon!

PLEASE NOTE: You will need to leave your current clan before we can send you an invite to ours, please refrain from posting here until you have done so. Thank you.

Also, please try and accept the invite as soon as possible as pending invites still use up clan space. If you do not accept within a week we may remove your invite to make space. (You can always ask for another if you start playing again).

Edited by _Mozzy_
Update 02/09/2018 Recruitment Open

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey! My friend and I would like to join your troop. Pretty active at the moment, been playing together for a bit and have been looking for a clan to join. Invite please! US East based.

IGN:

Isariss

AsianDestination

Hey, invites sent to both of you, welcome!

EDIT:

Hey! My friend and I would like to join your troop. Pretty active at the moment, been playing together for a bit and have been looking for a clan to join. Invite please! US East based.

IGN:

Isariss

AsianDestination

Apparently your friend AsianDestination is in a clan already, they'll need to leave before they can get an invite.

Edited by _Mozzy_

Hey, invites sent to both of you, welcome!

EDIT:

Apparently your friend AsianDestination is in a clan already, they'll need to leave before they can get an invite.

situation handeld we got the invite out, welcome to the clan

Good Afternoon! I've been looking around and would like to join your clan please! Fairly active at the moment and always happy to meet n help new people as well!

Edit: Based in the UK :) and Have just hit mastery rank 5

Edited by Arentius