Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT OPEN] Top 10% Mountain clan in PD - Viorla | 100% Research | Events | Eidolons | Discord | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

Hi there, I have seen you are recruiting and would love to join your clan.

Quite active at the moment after coming back to the game and finding it very fun - based in the EU

Would enjoy chatting to new people, helping where I can and expanding the game more in a clan :)

My in game name is Eklu - currently using Nekros warframe but also have Volt - I am currently Mastery 5

Edited by Eklu

Good Afternoon! I've been looking around and would like to join your clan please! Fairly active at the moment and always happy to meet n help new people as well!

Edit: Based in the UK :) and Have just hit mastery rank 5

Hi there, I have seen you are recruiting and would love to join your clan.

Quite active at the moment after coming back to the game and finding it very fun - based in the EU

Would enjoy chatting to new people, helping where I can and expanding the game more in a clan :)

My in game name is Eklu - currently using Nekros warframe but also have Volt - I am currently Mastery 5

The clan looks like a pretty fun group to join, if I could get an invite that would be awesomesauce!

IGN: Warue

Invites sent, welcome one and all.

*fistbump* to my fellow founders.

• 2 weeks later...

We are happy to have lots of new players joining of the game joining the clan.

Since we see an influx of new players during the summer we will try and help you out but make sure to use rescourses like:

The warframe wiki, great to check where rescourses and bp's drop:

http://warframe.wiki...i/WARFRAME_Wiki

The forum post listing all void drops:

https://forums.warfr...drop-locations/

WFtrading gives you a pointer to the prices of things on the trading chat (prices are not 100% but are in the right ballpark.)

http://wftrading.net/

Also our AFK policy will start taking affect again soon, so be sure to stay active.

See you in game =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, im currently without a clan and im looking forward to joining you guys, my IGN: DarkoKiller, hope to hear from you soon

invite sent, happy to have you with us.

Heya, Mind if i join? You guys look awesome! :D

We are indeed awesome and so are you now. welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

U17 Hype Clan photo (managed to get about half the people online in the clan together at once!)

Update: Currently at 222 members and Ack and Brunt, Incubator Upgrade and Gratler research are all underway.

uTkw7ZV.jpg

Edited by _Mozzy_

Well, hello ! I'm a French MR 14 player who's currently looking for a clan.

I wondered if I could join yours. I'd like to share what my ~800 game hours (according to Steam) have brought me, learn and do some new things with people instead of being a lone Tenno, My IGN is the same as in the forums.

I look forward to play with you, if you ever accept me !

Edited by SunIsles

Well, hello ! I'm a French MR 14 player who's currently looking for a clan.

I wondered if I could join yours. I'd like to share what my ~800 game hours (according to Steam) have brought me, learn and do some new things with people instead of being a lone Tenno, My IGN is the same as in the forums.

I look forward to play with you, if you ever accept me !

Greetings sir, I am a mastery 18 player just coming back to the game. I would love an invite as soon as able!

Invites sent, welcome to Viorla! Look forward to seeing you both in game.