Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Platinum?

Grimsley

you start with 50. so there's that...

there are a couple contests i've seen with plat rewards.

i think you can randomly get some as a login reward

other than that, no. you have to pay money. it's how the game will fund it's development/sustained operations.

I believe some people have mentioned there's a possible daily login reward that gives you some platinum. Other than that, the game is still in closed beta, so not really at this point. After it's released they may do marketing events with gaming websites that give out free stuff

i was searching for an answer to this as well.. while its a good way to fund it should not keep us from obtaining certain things in the long run, or some sort of platinum credit system should be implemented to returning players, or maybe if u recomend a friend register/play you get 50 platinum. if not u may have alot of ppl who pay to win/troll around in others missions just destroying stuff taking all credits/xp

Edited by twerksta

i was searching for an answer to this as well.. while its a good way to fund it should not keep us from obtaining certain things in the long run, or some sort of platinum credit system should be implemented to returning players, or maybe if u recomend a friend register/play you get 50 platinum. if not u may have alot of ppl who pay to win/troll around in others missions just destroying stuff taking all credits/xp

You can already get the vast majority of items in this game by credits, crafting, and alert mission "?" rewards. Now the only thing you really have to pay for are extra slots, colours, and boosters. Those things should stay exclusive to platinum and more should be added, otherwise there won't be much of a reason to put money into the game. I will say that the platinum price on weapons and frames need to come down a bit and the credit/material cost need to go up.