DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.1.3

still no fix for 64 bit mode crash at startup

I don't have this problem? I play on 64-bit mode and DX11 all the time. I haven't had a problem with it, you might want to contact support on that one.

My matchmaking/networking is completely broken. When I invite it says "could not deliver". When I start an alert with open squads, it acts as if there aren't any, and if I start it solo, nobody ever joins.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/427599-distributed-nat-proxies/#entry4746483

And another interesting bug, from the sounds of it, I am surpised you can even log in to their system. I can't even think of what can cause an issue like this for one person. Then again, I don't normally work with server-side on too many games.

• Fixed Clients not seeing properly colored weapon trails from their weapons.

Thank You ! Been waiting 5 months for this T_____T

Than you so much for turning Warframe into a single player game.

Since this hotfix I've gone from Analyze Network coming up with 'All systems nominal' to just sitting there forever and locking the game up, so I need to alt+F4 to close it.  Waiting for players is also a forever thing now, even on the busiest planets and during alerts.

Why removing warframe differences on PvP by clamping energy to 100? 

Some frames are casters and have their advantage on their powers, because the other stats are lower. It's creating another imbalance between frames, I doubt it will fix whatever you intended. 

Still No fix for major user interface portions being unusable by gamepad users. There should be no problems in the main menu and relays in regards to the game pad ( or xinput compatible controllers ). As a quick idea, take a look at what the xbox one does for most of the user interfaces, since the user interface in most of these sections is nearly flawless for what users would expect for controller input in the user interface. The XBox one edition even includes the interface queues that would greatly improve the user experience on gamepads.

A quick checklist of some of the bugs i found are as follows...

•  

• The syndicate selector ( where you pick a syndicate you wish to interact with ) in lyset does not respond to the a-button.
  • The Market place tabs do not change when you use the left and right bumpers.
  • The Featured Page of the Market does not accept input from gamepad other than the B-Button.
  • The Foundry page does not respond to the left analog nor the d-pad to browse the entries.
  • The Arsenel modding page does not respond to gamepad input. The only part that responds is that the b-button works to exit.
  • The Arsenel color selector pages do not respond to left analog nor the d-pad to browse colors.
  • The arsenel gear selection menu does not respond to the left analog for selecting which gear item you wish to modify.
  • The Kubrow incubator does not respond correctly to game pads. The only thing I can confirm on this is that you can exit using hte b-button on the gamepad.

The controller support in warframe REALLY needs some work but your problems can be fixed by using "Steam Big Picture Mode" to play the game, one thing to note if you use custom controls instead of the default controller scheme you have to log in with the keyboard, set your controller settings, go to profile & log out then log in using the controller, if u log in with the controller first the game will ignore your changes and use the default setup. you only have to set your controls once but you have to log in with the keyboard first & log back in with the controller EVERY TIME, welcome to my world & I hope this helps. 

with the changes you've made i cannot play anymore... the game crashes when initiates the update from the launcher... any advice how to fix the problem? by the way i'm not using steam...

Been messing around and I've at least got a temporary fix to the major network problems this hotfix introduced.

I had originally set port forwarding and outbound NAT ports manually on my router (an ALIX running pfSense), because UPnP just didn't work, and used to get an instant "All systems nominal" when doing analyze network.  Now:

1. When starting the game fresh, analyze network will just carry on idefinitely requiring alt+F4 to quit the game, and the only networking features that function are the chat channels.  No invites, not joining games, no hosting games, friends list is empty, even though people are in clan and can chat there.

2. When turning on UPnP in the options, clicking confirm and returning to the options to do analyze network, it takes a while, but eventually gives "All systems nominal.  NAT-PMP detected" (even though it was UPnP that I turned on, and neither NAT-PMP or UPnP are enabled on my router).  Invites, hosting and joining work.

3. After turning UPnP back off in the game's options analyze network now gives an instant 'All systems nominal'.  Invites, hosting and joining work.

4. Quit the game and restart, and I'm back at step 1.

Edited by polarity

Why....whyyyy are you buffing nullifiers? in any way? -_-

Also TY for hotfix <3

You realize this was a nerf, right -_-

I appear to have a problem with this hotfix. When I try to play with friends or other people the cant invite me because i apper offline to them and I cant see my friends online. Can someone help me??

Still no fix for:

View being obstructed in Archwing when looking over the left shoulder

QDGXBad.jpg?1

And still  no fix for the "Hold to Crouch" button having roll bound to it on controllers on PC (I realize this was intentional, but the console players have a button for "Hold to Crouch" without it making you roll. Why don't PC players?)