[DE]Glen

Distributed Nat Proxies

Thanks soooo much for the hard work, back in the early days I could hardly host/join many people including friends and clannies.

Now with all your hard work networking-wise I can connect to just about anyone and I've enjoyed the game so much more because of the many more faces I get to play with.

Thank you

• Upvote 2

Ever since U16 hit, I have been very often receiving random disconnects that occur anytime, in liset while in group i get kicked, during missions getting kicked back to liset, last time I tried to run T4 cap keyshare we ran to the end of mission already done waiting for last player, my character ragdolls and pops mission fail screen kicking me to liset.

I dont have Nat or other networking issues in-game so I have no clue how to explain it. Is anyone else in the same problem? Because now I have to solo everything and its just not that great.

• Upvote 2

...We’re going to start with nodes in New York, Amsterdam, and Singapore. ...

Woohoo! I live in Singapore so this hopefully fixes the irritating issue of not being able to join group or invite people to group :)

• Upvote 1

I keep suffering weird, random disconnects these days. It started in late u15, and it hasn't gotten better. Several of my clan/alliance members have suffered the same. Would this be at all related?

• Upvote 2

Hope this works out... I noticed worse and worse connections since the last network compression update._.

routing through singapore will greatly improve network issues in the Asian region for sure. Thanks for the continued work on NAT issues!

So ummm, did you guys change anything *today*? Because my matchmaking is utterly broken. I can't join randoms, randoms can't join me (in alerts) and when I clicked "Analyze network" it sat there for 5 minutes (actually, still going, I'm not expecting it to finish).

In short, Warframe is single player for me today.

Woohoo! I live in Singapore so this hopefully fixes the irritating issue of not being able to join group or invite people to group :)

Let's hope that node in Amsterdam can bring something good to Spain too... 

• Upvote 2

Would be epic if you could transition the high-load games (such as raids) over to the servers instead of them being hosted at client side. Lag during a raid is a nightmare.

i havent had that many issues after the algorith change but hope this would make it even better :D

Now this is done could you please take a look at why matchmaking is completely borked for those of us who never had a problem with NAT?

Edited by polarity

Sincere thanks to the admin live updates(the red texts) in game. In my opinion, it sends us players(at least for me) the right message that DE cares for the player community :)

• Upvote 1

We tried to get this out before the weekend but we ran into some troubles that didn't show up on the test cluster. Our test cluster actually includes a node in Europe but there's something we missed; having a thousand times the network traffic brings out the most subtle bugs. We're looking at the logs of what happened and will hopefully try again on Monday.

• Upvote 3

The roll back didn't return it into a working state, not had a single team on any node since it was rolled back.  Plus analyse network just runs constantly requiring a Alt F4 to close warframe.  Normally it would come back in less than a second as nominal, as I don't suffer from strictnat since getting a better router other than when the matchmaking server is having a bad day