Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random quests for random blueprints.

Falkes

IMO that would be a step backwards. One of the major complaints with Mass Effect 3 multiplayer (not an F2P game, but very distantly similar in style) is that there is no way of choosing what you get in terms of progression.

Even with crafting time I find this system much less frustrating in terms of unlocking even warframes. I get to decide what I unlock.

IMO that would be a step backwards. One of the major complaints with Mass Effect 3 multiplayer (not an F2P game, but very distantly similar in style) is that there is no way of choosing what you get in terms of progression.

Even with crafting time I find this system much less frustrating in terms of unlocking even warframes. I get to decide what I unlock.

This. A step towards ME3s unlock system is a step into a big pile of doodoo.

It's the reason I quit playing, was tired of the RNG hating on me when all I wanted was to unlock a couple of specific classes. Horrid, horrid system.

Derp what do you think? thats not the real world, here u can't go for what u want the solar system can't have schedule just for u the freaking solar system don't care if u want to eat, take a shower or do something with ur silly life if u want something from him keep ur eyes open 30 hours for day xD!

Edited by Falkes