Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Bind Arcanes To Volt Prime Helmet Despite Owning Him

Kisuno

Arcanes are bound to cosmetic helmets thats the original volt helmet it does not count. Storm or Pulse helms will work. That helm you show shouldnt even show in there likely just a bug

Have you noticed how every other frame's basic helmet is also there?

Must be a pretty damn big "bug"..

translation from sarcasm:

It's most likely intended to work on standard helmet, but it's not

Edited by Shifted

Arcanes are bound to cosmetic helmets thats the original volt helmet it does not count. Storm or Pulse helms will work. That helm you show shouldnt even show in there likely just a bug

If I get what you're saying, the original helmets do not count as cosmetics? I'd figure that the Prime ones would count since if you notice, Rhino Prime's helmet is selectable (Ember, Mag, Loki and Frost prime are in there as well). You can select the originals to wear on Prime versions too, which is why I figured they are selectable.

Because no one ever heard of wf having bugs on the codex or profiles. While selectable they cant be bought or farmed just used. They will not count for arcanes. This makes sure we get into buying cosmetics more often too so it works for de as a reinforced revenue stream and for us that get even more op. 

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

Because no one ever heard of wf having bugs on the codex or profiles. While selectable they cant be bought or farmed just used. They will not count for arcanes. This makes sure we get into buying cosmetics more often too so it works for de as a reinforced revenue stream and for us that get even more op. 

It's kind of a big stretch to say DE didn't intend original helmets to be candidates for arcane enchancements. I mean, the icons for them are selectable and it'd make sense that they'd give the options to players who prefer the original helms.

I hope you are wrong, anyways, cause that would be absurd if DE wants to force alternative helmets only.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to fix this, because i do experience same bug; have Chroma but cant apply arcane, Loki is on the list but Loki p isnt.
Same thing for Mag p.
I do need to mention that iv heard reports that this is widespread problem, not just isolated case.

Edited by Kerber011