Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkLordX2

To The People Arguing About The Synoid Nerf

To those who are doing calculations trying to make yourself sound smart, comparing old dps to new, please shut up. People are not complaining about the damage/dps. People are complaining about the ammo consumption. And yes it's considered a nerf. To those who still say it's the same:

before: high damage, good ammo efficiency

after: high damage, very bad ammo efficiency

To those who still think it's the same if you throw in ammo mutation, you're forgetting you're sacrificing damage for it.

tldr; It's a nerf. old is still better than new.

To those who still think it's the same if you throw in ammo mutation, you're forgetting you're sacrificing damage for it.

I took my Synoid into a T4 survival, and found that it was having real trouble at only enemy level 50ish staying fed with a regular ammo mutation. Constantly had to scoop every bit of ammo in sight.   I have a feeling that anybody who is arguing that it's fine the way it is now has invested an unholy amount of resources into primed pistol ammo mutation. .....  Which is silly since there are other weapons that can achieve similar damage output with a lot less cost.

(They may also be using millisecond-pulse firing macros, which are NOT something that everybody has access to, and weapon performance should not be predicated on such.)

Metacomplaint threads aren't a solid ground for progressive discussion.