DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.1.4

3rd oh well

Ps Thx for the fixes as always!

Edited by Genomega123

Still no fix for : 

1. New Boss Sigils arent dropping and arent in the drop tables , not showing in the codex

2. Asita Rakta Syandana cut in half after update 15.13 please fix to the original size 

https://forums.warfr...nce-the-update/

3.If u bought Limbo u cant progress "The Limbo Theorem" quest without crafting him, but "The New Strange" quest is possible to progress if u bought Chroma

• Upvote 35

Still no nerf for 1 hit volt/excal abilities in conclave?!?! Slash dash ONE HITS a full hp rhino and Volts Overload one hits rhino with full hp/shield AND full iron skin...AND goes through walls!

Not to mention excal radial javelin doesn't seem to do a very good visibility check as I get hit through the walls all the time with it....and ofc it one hits also...

Edited by Synikal
  • Upvote 3

Can we get a fix for high level Nullifiers one shotting us by bypassing Quick Thinking completely? Ruins a lot of t4 endless missions for me. Even have it on a video,

. Edited by Dunkingmachine
  • Upvote 24

Yey, finally fix to the Excalibur casting time when proper mod was equipped.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Still no fix for:

View being obstructed in Archwing when looking over the left shoulder

QDGXBad.jpg?1

And still  no fix for the "Hold to Crouch" button having roll bound to it on controllers on PC (I realize this was intentional, but the console players have a button for "Hold to Crouch" without it making you roll. Why don't PC players?)

• Upvote 10

still no fix for ogris accuracy with heavy caliber (at max rank, heavy caliber drops the ogris' accuracy from 100 to 1.7, compared to the 25.2 of most other 100 accuracy weapons.)

• Upvote 11

still no fix for ogris accuracy with heavy caliber (at max rank, heavy caliber drops the ogris' accuracy from 100 to 1.7, compared to the 25.2 of most other 100 accuracy weapons.)

that's not bug, its how accuracy works (heavy caliber), it doesn't just reduce the number by 55% , it just increases somehow the angel the bullet is gonna take, and since the ogris has a slooow travel time it gets really off (like the torrid also)

THANKS YOU GUYS RIPPED ME OUT OF MY T1 SURVIVAL AROUND 33 MINUTES!!! IT INSTANT KICKED ME AND FORCED ME TO UPDATE LAUNCHER. T_T   DIDN'T GET MY REWARDS NOR EXP.

Edited by TorupaTenzaski
  • Upvote 10

i have one .... i cant invite my friend and they cant invite me or even each other iits a pain even in the dojo we cant see each other DE help D:

Controller users cannot hack Grineer cipher panels. Corpus panels work just fine, however. Hoping this is on the ToDoList for the devs ^__^

• Upvote 5