Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

Still no fix for melee auto targeting not working properly for Blind Justice's Heeding Call combo.

The last attack (the big leap attack) still tends to root you in place after the second-last attack kicked the enemy away from you.I would like to hit the leap consistently and stick to the enemy i'm targeting, for a change.

Still no fix for secondary weapons clipping onto chroma weirdly,using the nekros noble animation.Hikkou Prime,specifically.

I had just manually fixed matchmaking and solved my problem of showing as off line and unable to be invited by frends /clanmates, when you hot fixed and broke it again.

I tried going to options to manually fix again, and its still hung solid from reaching the options menu.

Still no fix for: 

1. Raid Badge not properly displayed on all frames when equipped.

2. Edo Prime Armor clipping into all badges.

3. Equipping 2 different mods of equal type and rank on Primaries & sentinel weapons, causes equipment error messages. Ex. A rank 10 Serration on the Supra & another Rank 10 Serration on the Stinger.

THANKS YOU GUYS RIPPED ME OUT OF MY T1 SURVIVAL AROUND 33 MINUTES!!! IT INSTANT KICKED ME AND FORCED ME TO UPDATE LAUNCHER. T_T   DIDN'T GET MY REWARDS NOR EXP.

Pretty much this. Why the fu*k do we get kicked out of missions to update? If we're playing with a squad using the same version, we should be able to FINISH the mission.

Pretty much this. Why the fu*k do we get kicked out of missions to update? If we're playing with a squad using the same version, we should be able to FINISH the mission.

I totally agree to this, Its annoying. I nearly lost ALL my loot and I practically just got Volt Chassis u.u

Still no nerf for 1 hit volt/excal abilities in conclave?!?! Slash dash ONE HITS a full hp rhino and Volts Overload one hits rhino with full hp/shield AND full iron skin...AND goes through walls!

Not to mention excal radial javelin doesn't seem to do a very good visibility check as I get hit through the walls all the time with it....and ofc it one hits also...

I don't know about the damage because I haven't played conclave yet, but in PvE situations, the visibility check of Radial Javelin works as intended. If an enemy enters Excal's Line of Sight the first time, it doesn't matter if that enemy takes cover after that, at least for a few seconds. However, if you enter his line of sight, and then hide through an obstacle and the required amount of time for his radial abilities to work has passed and you're still being affected, then that might be a little bug on the conclave part.