Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

Why doesnt someone from  Digital Extremes just get medieval on  all the p4w whinging farming ninja's? Its bloody obvious who is constantly doing it and stirring up the most ridiculous crap....and the thing is ...after so much time...they are STILL here. New frame...untested...has exploits...gets fixed...a whinging ninja cries...starting a wave of ninja cries like its a ninja nursery at feeding time.

The game will change...has to change. The community has a chance to refine the game...but only if the community can offer practical solutions to the dilemma's faced. You do know that the people working at Digital Extremes are actually people right? They are not mind readers...they are not baby sitters, they do want to make the best game that they can. Chroma needed this fix and probably will need more. All the content is up for change. 

Why doesnt someone from  Digital Extremes just get medieval on  all the p4w whinging farming ninja's? Its bloody obvious who is constantly doing it and stirring up the most ridiculous crap....and the thing is ...after so much time...they are STILL here. New frame...untested...has exploits...gets fixed...a whinging ninja cries...starting a wave of ninja cries like its a ninja nursery at feeding time.

The game will change...has to change. The community has a chance to refine the game...but only if the community can offer practical solutions to the dilemma's faced. You do know that the people working at Digital Extremes are actually people right? They are not mind readers...they are not baby sitters, they do want to make the best game that they can. Chroma needed this fix and probably will need more. All the content is up for change. 

There is one aspect I'd like to rerrain that DE is severly lacking, since it has been happening more and more often: After most releases, there is something abusively overpowered. It can be argued that in most cases it's just too hard to contain all the 'bugs', but while some are patched and other never touched, we just keep expecting them as 'intended features' (because sometimes they actually are).

This is most noticeable in the shotgun trend: new shotguns never come with damage-fallout, Brakk lasted for ages without it. On a different example, when Soma came out it was so overpowered that most people expected a nerf, nothing happened.

In a game with components as slots, potatoes & forma (generally tied with money & time investments), players expect at least a minimum level of stability. This is why most games avoid at all costs patching, because it means they failed at evaluating the new content in their overall environment.

Don't take me wrong, changes are good of course, especially if meant to balance and update the game (eg. Rhino, Frost, Excalibur, etc). For anyone who didn't follow, I am not defending effigy's end-rewards as a feature and not a bug (indepedently of you feeling it as overpowered or not), just that nowadays we can't tell what is actually a feature or not, and that we lack content stability as changes tend to be drastic (should I forma xyz?, will they nerf/buff it?).

is your best t4s team:rhino,valkyr,no desecrate nekro,chroma?

did not think so.

T4S, 1h30m, four Chromas, each with a different element, chaining Elemental Ward together. Didn't even needed pelt deployed.

You weresaiyan?

Edited by Sangiros

There is one aspect I'd like to rerrain that DE is severly lacking, since it has been happening more and more often: After most releases, there is something abusively overpowered. It can be argued that in most cases it's just too hard to contain all the 'bugs', but while some are patched and other never touched, we just keep expecting them as 'intended features' (because sometimes they actually are).

This is most noticeable in the shotgun trend: new shotguns never come with damage-fallout, Brakk lasted for ages without it. On a different example, when Soma came out it was so overpowered that most people expected a nerf, nothing happened.

In a game with components as slots, potatoes & forma (generally tied with money & time investments), players expect at least a minimum level of stability. This is why most games avoid at all costs patching, because it means they failed at evaluating the new content in their overall environment.

Don't take me wrong, changes are good of course, especially if meant to balance and update the game (eg. Rhino, Frost, Excalibur, etc). For anyone who didn't follow, I am not defending effigy's end-rewards as a feature and not a bug (indepedently of you feeling it as overpowered or not), just that nowadays we can't tell what is actually a feature or not, and that we lack content stability as changes tend to be drastic (should I forma xyz?, will they nerf/buff it?).

Very good points! To this end of stability in builds and balance of new vs old and especially investment of time...how about a test server...Rank 15 and above...try it out ...evaluate then update. A list of items considered stable by the design team would help a bunch when considering what to forma. 

Still no nerf for 1 hit volt/excal abilities in conclave?!?! Slash dash ONE HITS a full hp rhino and Volts Overload one hits rhino with full hp/shield AND full iron skin...AND goes through walls!

Not to mention excal radial javelin doesn't seem to do a very good visibility check as I get hit through the walls all the time with it....and ofc it one hits also...

When the hell can Slash Dash one hit your Rhino?Even with the slash proc it is clearly impossible if you are indeed at full shield and hp.

Still no fix for... 

A defense mission begins. There is a Mag in the team.

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING...

...20 minutes later the rest of the team are playing pattycakes and looking bored, occasionally walking over to the "Mag-bot" (that usually moves every 55 seconds or so) and collects the pile of loot by its feet.:

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING...

Seriously, defense missions have gotten just ridiculous because of Mag and Greedy Pull with max range and efficiency. I think Mag needs some adjustment.

And no, no amount of "adjusting" AFK mechanics will fix this.

Edited by SoanoS

Still no fix for... 

A defense mission begins. There is a Mag in the team.

...20 minutes later the rest of the team are playing pattycakes and looking bored, occasionally walking over to the "Mag-bot" (that usually moves every 55 seconds or so) and collects the pile of loot by its feet.:

Seriously, defense missions have gotten just ridiculous because of Mag and Greedy Pull with max range and efficiency. I think Mag needs some adjustment.

And no, no amount of "adjusting" AFK mechanics will fix this.

Hi Tenno brother, I don´t think Mag need adjustment. Greedy Pull its a mod, you can choose if you will use or not and...If you want to make a defense without a Mag Pull just create a defense mission and when you call the others tenno say " please not MAG greedy". Easy.  

Even if you go with a party formed by a MAG Pull and a Power MEsa , if it is a tower IV  after wave 20 will be impossible to just stay bored since the nullifier and bombard start to work together lol   ,  and more!!!!! the mag pull can pull a bombard inside the snow globe before he be killed for mesa so ... try to see the scene ^^

What I want to say is :  The game have a lot of bugs and need yes some balancing , but sometimes its only a question of choose use or do´t .

Where do you find those things? I've been playing for, like, 2 years at least, and I've never seen a single bot in missions. Same goes for afkers - for these two years I've seen... how many? Maybe 1-2 dozens.

Very good points! To this end of stability in builds and balance of new vs old and especially investment of time...how about a test server...Rank 15 and above...try it out ...evaluate then update. A list of items considered stable by the design team would help a bunch when considering what to forma.

I don't think that would work from a business prospective in a F2P game. Free to play is like healthcare in America - the way you make money is by using smoke and mirrors so people waste more money then they should. The more confusion the better.

I unlucky or happening to others Tenno too this situation :  "Raid , you go to disarm the toxic reactor in first part , 3 panel disarm fine, the 4 one don´t give option to hack and in the end is necessary abort the mission " .  The panel show the lights but you can press the button.

I know I'm posting on the wrong area here, but since it took about 41 days for u15 to reach xbox one, would I be close to correct in expecting u16 to arrive for xbox one on, or around the last day of April? I was too new to realize when I bought Plat for Chroma that he wouldn't be coming to xbox for some time. Thanks for reading, probably moving, and answering my post.

I know I'm posting on the wrong area here, but since it took about 41 days for u15 to reach xbox one, would I be close to correct in expecting u16 to arrive for xbox one on, or around the last day of April? I was too new to realize when I bought Plat for Chroma that he wouldn't be coming to xbox for some time. Thanks for reading, probably moving, and answering my post.

Well, the platinum won't be going anywhere. But if you want to save some extra platinum when Chroma is released, get the various warframe parts required to build it (check the wiki) by killing the bosses beforehand and pre-building the components (don't rush, as there is no point doing so yet) so that you can build your Chroma faster. It will cost you 125 plat to rush the final stage components and the final combine, which is a LOT less than the price on the market. :)

Thanks SoanoS, I was also considering trying to get Chroma on my PC account while waiting by doing the mission. Unfortunately I just started my PC account so my level is quite low on PC. I Have a level 25 (or maybe 26) Excalibur and a level 18 Loki and mastery rank 3 on xbox one. My PC account is about a level 13 Mag whom I have yet to attain any mastery with, partially due to lag on my PC. Perhaps I can try your suggestion on both, however.