The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

Still no fix for energy displaying as the wrong colour? I do apologieze, cant find forum thread.

However, i have noticed as client, my energy trial with melee is wrong, and also, miter only uses the right colour when it has hit something, either as a ricochets, or after it goes thru an enemy when fully charged. Also, please excuse any typos, i am really drunk, nice one.

Still no nerf for 1 hit volt/excal abilities in conclave?!?! Slash dash ONE HITS a full hp rhino and Volts Overload one hits rhino with full hp/shield AND full iron skin...AND goes through walls!

Not to mention excal radial javelin doesn't seem to do a very good visibility check as I get hit through the walls all the time with it....and ofc it one hits also...

all "4" abilities oneshot in PvP, i don't get your point....DE stated that energy pickups will be crucial --and so they are --you get em and you dominate

excal's radial javelin simply checks if you are aware of the target, or if the target is aware of you or if one of the two happened the past two seconds -- which means if excals sees you, he has 2 seconds to press 4 and kill you no matter if you hide

Silent reverse on previous enemies flow and ammo drop quantity ?
I made to many T3 Def these last few days, and I never run out of ammo.

And just after the last hotfix 16.1.4, out of ammo every time on every map !!!

Why this change ? Why so low amount of ammo drop by killed enemies ?

Last modifications to enemies flow and ammo quantity was perfect, so :

1/ why have you changed that ?
2/ without saying anything about this ?

Best

Hotfix inbound in 3 minutes. Fixes matchmaking for people who manually disabled UPnP and NAT-PMP in the settings.

Hotfix inbound in 2 minutes. Dual Sword melee combos have now been enabled in Conclave. (ie. Dex Dakra).

Hotfix inbound in 1 minutes. Fixed animation timing for Excalibur's Radial Javelin when used with casting speed Mods.

Hotfix is being deployed. Please stay in your missions or your Liset or continue to chatframe while hotfix is being deployed.

Hotfix has been deployed. Please restart the game at your earliest convenience.

Silent reverse on previous enemies flow and ammo drop quantity ?

I made to many T3 Def these last few days, and I never run out of ammo.

And just after the last hotfix 16.1.4, out of ammo every time on every map !!!

Why this change ? Why so low amount of ammo drop by killed enemies ?

Last modifications to enemies flow and ammo quantity was perfect, so :

1/ why have you changed that ?

2/ without saying anything about this ?

Best

I'm getting worried by the amount of things the devs "forget" to put into the patch notes. And it is almost always important things, like Radial Javelin being switched to a broken LoS system that none of the devs know how works, removing any sort of damage bonus from Radial Blind, and another one that I can't recall. Something to do with the Amprex...

Now we have less ammo dropping to be added to the list.

Edited by Horonelius

Still no fix for

Blade Storm doesn't deal full damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list

Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).

Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

Nekros Summons Lv1 Useless Shadows At High Level:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/403156-nekros-summons-lv1-useless-shadows-at-high-level/

Edited by aerosoul1337

I don't have any. And I tried all the various options in the launcher settings.

I think the standard IT solution to virtually all problems might be in order - "Have you tried restarting your PC?" Will try that and post back. It might be an issue with waking the PC up from sleep mode and then trying to get this thing to run. To think I paid for platinum seems quite embarrassing.

:/ didnt know i couldn't use my pendragon helm with proto Excalibur skin that kinda sucks i love the pendragons wobbly bits and power STR.

Doesn't really make sens to me, sure change the default helm, but why make it so you cant use any helms at all sadface