DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.1.4

Void Bombards need nerf too, because their Ogris firerate is incredible fast...

And PBR in Archwing missions is too shiny

Edited by Myscho

I don't have any. And I tried all the various options in the launcher settings.

I think the standard IT solution to virtually all problems might be in order - "Have you tried restarting your PC?" Will try that and post back. It might be an issue with waking the PC up from sleep mode and then trying to get this thing to run. To think I paid for platinum seems quite embarrassing.

It worked! Still, the launcher did get stuck in 'checking for new content' for about half an hour before letting me in.

Moral of the story  - 'When in doubt, always restart your PC'

Edited by Markus_Maximus

Still no fix for - host migration causing game crash in archwing interception mission

• Upvote 1

Am just happy to be able to play with others. Thought the weekend would be a waste concerning WF. Of course these other issues need to be adressed for sure. Not a hot fix. A decent one :)

DE is wrong, player don't need stressful game. player need exhilarating game.

too strong enemy, too complicated map, too weak warframe power. not needing.

Still no fix for:

Mesa melee locking out. Can still melee bunnyhop (jump + melee) but can't slide-melee (sprint + crouch + melee; regular melee).

Hey DE, here's an idea: either take away the grineer manic or give every player a new maxed out energy regeneration mod. Stalker, Grustrag, Zanuka, these are awesome. Manic? Take it away or i wont give you another cent.

Um. My chat is not working, was there something I was ment to do (Noticed redtext saying to do something in settings) or is this another bug?

Since the update my chat windows keeps loading...

same  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUG REPORT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And still  no fix for the "Hold to Crouch" button having roll bound to it on controllers on PC (I realize this was intentional, but the console players have a button for "Hold to Crouch" without it making you roll. Why don't PC players?)

THIISSSS.  It's irritating playing on a controller and having to wait .5 seconds for it to register as a crouch and not a roll.  Makes it pretty difficult to copter.

my chat is bugged and i cant see any or select any of the options(trade, squad, etc.) is anyone else having this problem i tried everything to fix it but has had no effect

• Upvote 1