Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

I don't have any. And I tried all the various options in the launcher settings.

I think the standard IT solution to virtually all problems might be in order - "Have you tried restarting your PC?" Will try that and post back. It might be an issue with waking the PC up from sleep mode and then trying to get this thing to run. To think I paid for platinum seems quite embarrassing.

It worked! Still, the launcher did get stuck in 'checking for new content' for about half an hour before letting me in.

Moral of the story  - 'When in doubt, always restart your PC'

Edited by Markus_Maximus

Hey DE, here's an idea: either take away the grineer manic or give every player a new maxed out energy regeneration mod. Stalker, Grustrag, Zanuka, these are awesome. Manic? Take it away or i wont give you another cent.

And still  no fix for the "Hold to Crouch" button having roll bound to it on controllers on PC (I realize this was intentional, but the console players have a button for "Hold to Crouch" without it making you roll. Why don't PC players?)

THIISSSS.  It's irritating playing on a controller and having to wait .5 seconds for it to register as a crouch and not a roll.  Makes it pretty difficult to copter.