The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

Quoted from Darryl1 on the topic - Hotfix 16.1.4 on page 7

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Edit: This fix does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.

Just spreading the news, for Tenno who do not know.
Edited by Monsterwithin

CHROMA + TRINITY + BLESSING = IMMORTAL EFFIGY = GOOD CREDIT =)  

give u guys an idea of another way to use a Chroma if ur running out of option how to credit farm GL HF GG

get a party of 3 chromas one trinity ur all set to go with unlimited Effigy and mana and all,..period,..let the trinity do all the work =)

GOOD IDEA!!!

E1bbWsH.png

Edited by Pnoyleet

Sorry what? Valkyr is only gonna be good in higher levels with Hysteria. Even then, she ain't gonna do any damage. Chroma gains over 3x melee damage and over 4x armor bonus with Vex Armor.

Gosh, i wish people would play frames before assuming they're S*%t

I assume you just rolled over my comment looking for a reason to bash.

I divided roles in 3 categories: utility, tank, damage. Chroma is not the best in neither, although he is all around good and can perform well at different tasks, specially with his totem ulti.

However, since his abilities don't scale and his damage lacks range and potency, a particular aspect made him very unique, the credit bonus. As that no longer applies, I prefer to refrain to other frames that generally provide better utility / tank /damage. He is for sure useful in other aspects, just not what made him unique to me.

So let me get this straight. You pumped forma into him, so that you could just stand next to effigy when extracting from defense and interception, probably as soon as possible? Something that he could do perfectly simply by being level 30 and having an aura equipped?

But yes, the lack of scaling in endless missions should change.

Formas which made him strong enough to maximize potential, while increasing survivability & usefulness in raids / towers IV / other missions with (currently) high-cred end rewards.

---

He is still useful frame of course, as Ember, Excal, etc. Just not as useful as 'Desecrate Nekros', 'Pilfering Swarm Hydroid', 'Vortex Vauban'.

Mesa faces the same problem imo, it's more about frame balance then anything, and Chroma was the beginning of a lesser grind warframe. was.

I wouldn't go that far to call Chroma useless. But his last ability is, it strips you out of your armor to suck up your energy to do great things: NOTHING. The damage isn't rly decent, the armor debuff you get makes it worse. You'll be better off not using this ability. Remember what a dragon should resemble? Was it Luck? Well, we got Nekros, we got our slippery tentacle frame. Both of them in a team will get you 2 extra rerolls of the loot table. For selling a mod you'll achieve a higher price then getting a stack of credits. So where is your luck now?

wow well done DE fix the only thing this frame was good for. how the F*** to farm creds

Let's see, Chroma burns things. Check.

He kills things. Check.

He buffs things. Check.

Oh no...!

I can't get credits any other possible way! It's the end of the world! Suck it up. You get plenty of credits from alerts and invasions and void! You don't like it? Then play another frame!

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Edit: This fix does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.

"Thanks" DE for making this game more harder. Seems like everything that works good for us deserves a nerf. I'm really angry about this. I bought a Cred boost and was prepared for a night of farm, and now this...

I wouldn't go that far to call Chroma useless. But his last ability is, it strips you out of your armor to suck up your energy to do great things: NOTHING. The damage isn't rly decent, the armor debuff you get makes it worse. You'll be better off not using this ability. Remember what a dragon should resemble? Was it Luck? Well, we got Nekros, we got our slippery tentacle frame. Both of them in a team will get you 2 extra rerolls of the loot table. For selling a mod you'll achieve a higher price then getting a stack of credits. So where is your luck now?

you realize that Chroma without his pelt rivals Loki and Vanguard RP in terms of speed.

The age of the nerfs. I'm getting tired of this, everything that works good, is nerfed.

It wasn't intentional, and was an exploit. Deal with it.

If things become too unbalanced, people will feel forced to play as other frames than what they'd like to, and nobody likes feeling forced to do anything. What's your favorite, and least favorite frame right now?

Edited by WingedCrusade

Whoa now, Chroma is actually a good frame

I don't know what build your using son, but I practically never run out of energy and when I do I get it back quick enough.

Chroma is great. Well, I'm enjoying him at least.

Sidenote: I also find the overreaction and misunderstanding people have over the fact the fix was only changing effigy effecting the end of mission credits hilarious. I mean, if your going to flame DE and get antsy, at least make sure your getting angry for the right reason. 

Kneejerk reactions don't help anyone.

Edit: Oops, quoted the wrong post.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

you realize that Chroma without his pelt rivals Loki and Vanguard RP in terms of speed.

Loki can go invis, Rhino has Ironskin, both of them can 'avoid' cc + they have high movement speed. Thats the reason I won't use Chroma for fast capture runs.

-Edit- If Chroma's last ability would make him immune to knockdown/stuns/pulls, then It would totally make him viable in every aspect.

Edited by foxxess

CHROMA + TRINITY + BLESSING = IMMORTAL EFFIGY = GOOD CREDIT =)  

give u guys an idea of another way to use a Chroma if ur running out of option how to credit farm GL HF GG

get a party of 3 chromas one trinity ur all set to go with unlimited Effigy and mana and all,..period,..let the trinity do all the work =)

GOOD IDEA!!!

-snip-

Sniff... Sniff....You smell that?

Next "fix": you can't bring more than one chroma to the party xD.

What's the point in making a patch note for *one* little patch?

Little?

Additional 700k from raid it is little?

I don't ask to turn it back, but i willing know about this without lurk page 7 of yesterdays post.

This is why we call it note. Everybody must see it. Atleast just to know it only one change, not moar.

Sorry what? Valkyr is only gonna be good in higher levels with Hysteria. Even then, she ain't gonna do any damage. Chroma gains over 3x melee damage and over 4x armor bonus with Vex Armor.

Gosh, i wish people would play frames before assuming they're S*%t

Valkyr in higher levels only good with Hysteria? wat

It wasn't intentional, and was an exploit. Deal with it.

If things become too unbalanced, people will feel forced to play as other frames than what they'd like to, and nobody likes feeling forced to do anything. What's your favorite, and least favorite frame right now?

Right, because now people will fall back to those frames that were used before the "fix". Nice support for variety there.

The age of the nerfs. I'm getting tired of this, everything that works good, is nerfed.

There's a big difference between nerfing and fixing an unintentional bug :/

The bug: if chroma's effigy was out DURING EXTRACTION the end mission credits would be doubled.

this was unintentional. the credit buff was for during the mission. Not after it And the overall stats are the same.