Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

The age of the nerfs. I'm getting tired of this, everything that works good, is nerfed.

There's a big difference between nerfing and fixing an unintentional bug :/

The bug: if chroma's effigy was out DURING EXTRACTION the end mission credits would be doubled.

this was unintentional. the credit buff was for during the mission. Not after it And the overall stats are the same.

Loki can go invis, Rhino has Ironskin, both of them can 'avoid' cc + they have high movement speed. Thats the reason I won't use Chroma for fast capture runs.

I wouldn't use either Loki or Rhino for fast cap runs to be honest ;). Zephyr or Volt beat those two hands down as far as cap runs are concerned at least.

Took you long enough to fix that. now can we please remove the stupid credit bit from Chroma? replace it for something useful, please.

My suggestion:

- Minor Health Regen while Effigy is active. (on Chroma not Effigy) (Then again, it is an ultimate with a constant cost so, why not both?)

or

- Chroma regains 10/20/30 health on ability end per each second Effigy was active.

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Edit: This fix does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.

Hah, weird. People might not like that fix, but this was definitely an exploit.

If credit-gaining really is a problem then having a frame that just gives you double is not a solution anyhow.

I wouldn't use either Loki or Rhino for fast cap runs to be honest ;). Zephyr or Volt beat those two hands down as far as cap runs are concerned at least.

Probably I don't have enough skill to control them. It is just too fast for me, I always fly out of bounds :P.

Took you long enough to fix that. now can we please remove the stupid credit bit from Chroma? replace it for something useful, please.

My suggestion:

- Minor Health Regen while Effigy is active. (on Chroma not Effigy) (Then again, it is an ultimate with a constant cost so, why not both?)

or

- Chroma regains 10/20/30 health on ability end per each second Effigy was active.

I also got an Idea. Chroma is in Effigy Mode, energy is getting sucked up -> the moment Chroma get captured by a grapple hook or gets knocked down, he just thows out his skin and leaps forward, instead of getting cc'd, like a Saurian -> armor debuff -50% and Cooldown on Effigy -> cooldown runs out his skin applies (like it has been regenerated) armor debuff fades away -> Effigy Mode is available again.

I'm indifferent to the fix, and really, all those complaints... You guys have a frame with a kamikaze skillset that can deploy a freaking dragon turret, and you wanna dump it now that an unintended glitch gets corrected?!

But I guess Effigy could have a small addon anyways. I dunno, the thing about the dragon's hoard, risks and bounty... I was thinking, how about making the cash bonus from the pelt's kills 100% + X%? "X" being either the number of kills done by the player while in Effigy mode, or the distance of the strongest enemy killed while in that mode? Just to see people CCing with the pelt then walldarting away after a Bombard four rooms ahead, for the cash bonus XD

I literally never run out of energy. I have effigy up 40 + min while still using my other skills. He's ridiculously energy efficent

I don't know what build your using son, but I practically never run out of energy and when I do I get it back quick enough.

Chroma is great. Well, I'm enjoying him at least. (...)

Ok I gotta ask, HOW? Mine's with a Streamline and I still can't maintain the pelt out for longer than two minutes.

My suggestion:

or

Great idea!

Ok I gotta ask, HOW? Mine's with a Streamline and I still can't maintain the pelt out for longer than two minutes.

Energy Orbs from dead enemies? ..........

Edited by MulticomHD

"Thanks" DE for making this game more harder. Seems like everything that works good for us deserves a nerf. I'm really angry about this. I bought a Cred boost and was prepared for a night of farm, and now this...

... more harder? so it was extremely hard for u before chroma was there...pooor guy and now its hard for u again* not*

Chroma is still awsome, if u "all guys that cryed hard about the creadexploit and say now chroma is junk" lern the possabillitys of a frame or go back to roll a dice about loot.

This thing was only reason to play Chroma at all...

It is such under-average frame at everything

He's a better tank than our current tanks Frost, rhino and Valkyr. Valkyr only surpasses him because of straight up invincibility. His hex armour puts all other tanking skills to shame.

He is the most versatile frame to date, being able to be mod for efficiency for effigy or for power and duration for hex and ward. Not to mention coming with 4 different other element

If credits was the only reason to play chroma you have no played him, at all.

People who think Chroma is only useful for credits are likely the same who believe nekros can only use desecrate.

Average time before non-grind-nerf bug fix?

-> months... or never

Average time before some good balance (not un-balance again, but in different direction.. as usual)?

-> even more...  (more than "never" is Soon™)

Average time before nerfing farming?

-> next update ;P... even on saturday... and hidden at page 7 of other hotfix feedback forum thread.

Yet again we clearly see DE priorities.. other bugs can exists.. but less grind? No way... it must be fixed imidiatelly.

Grindframe ;)

P. S.

Yes.. that was a bug, and it should be fixed.

But this bug was not the only one, and certainly not the most annoing one, and other exists for months.

Chroma bonus silent nerf = no fun allowed = back to grindfest = Thanks DE.

Dude, you've gotten a free double credit weekend. And not to forget the free Dex weapons that came with free weapon slots. Along with the 3 Day Promo booster they gave out recently. All in two weeks.

Yeah, they seem to spoil the fun for everyone with those things.

-> months... or never

Average time before some good balance (not un-balance again, but in different direction.. as usual)?

-> next update ;P... even on saturday... and hidden at page 7 of other hotfix feedback forum thread.

Yet again we clearly see DE priorities.. other bugs can exists.. but less grind? No way... it must be fixed imidiatelly.

Grindframe ;)

P. S.

But this bug was not the only one, and certainly not the most annoing one, and other exists for months.

Some bugs are easier to fix than others.

Also, bug that exploit everyone =|= Overall frame balance, but that was touched upon in the last Livestream.

-> months... or never

Grindframe ;)

P. S.

Dude, you've gotten a free double credit weekend. And not to forget the free Dex weapons that came with free weapon slots. Along with the 3 Day Promo booster they gave out recently. All in two weeks.

Yeah, they seem to spoil the fun for everyone with those things.

.snip-

Bro do you even grindframe? The amount of creds and cores needed to max a few good mods is insane, and inhumane to achieve normally unless you either sacrifice your life to the grindGod or constantly buy cred boosters and even so you still need a bunchaton cores.

These bonuses are little compared to the grindwall every tenno faces daily (But of course still welcome, like rain in a desert)

Also, kudos to the guy who pointed out how fast they fix the grindfest workarounds.

He's a better tank than our current tanks Frost, rhino and Valkyr. Valkyr only surpasses him because of straight up invincibility. His hex armour puts all other tanking skills to shame.

He is the most versatile frame to date, being able to be mod for efficiency for effigy or for power and duration for hex and ward. Not to mention coming with 4 different other element

If credits was the only reason to play chroma you have no played him, at all.

People who think Chroma is only useful for credits are likely the same who believe nekros can only use desecrate.

yes nekros can only use desecrate

valkyr is used where enemy instant kills

and tanks are completelly useless for end-game content

is your best t4s team:rhino,valkyr,no desecrate nekro,chroma?

did not think so.

All you say is cute on paper

but in actual game you want keep enemy CCed not tank It.

Where is chroma effective tank , so is trinity.... and if u think chroma is better support

check-em doubles

if you want to give use to tanks give them TAUNT first and then like 10x higher hp

but because this is not the case... I will keep playing what is needed to reach efficiency

trust me no one cares if you can tank 20lvl mobs in any mission mode

we are more focused on actual team-play and target of said missions

you:Hi guys I can totally tank those mobs look at me

''enemy captured target''

''nova is bleeding''

''vauban is bleeding''

Np guys I can tank those 3 mobs here  look at me

Nova:o really cool chroma U is best gamer 

Vauban:much skill such wow

limbo:look i can tank all mobs at once and no one cares :( senpain notice me pls 

Fix on Credit doubling, understood, however:

Chroma is released - with credit boost as his main addition to a party

Immediately after - a double credit weekend

Was this not seen by ... everyone, as done on purpose?

Now - to take advantage - we spend platinum on a double credit boost

Chroma - not done yet?  Spend more platinum to rush him so you can use him on the perfect weekend obviously released FOR Chroma.

40p + 50p + 25p + 25p + 25p... some of us are now out 165p so we could farm credits this weekend, and then they take it away.

Great job sucking platinum off everyone intelligent, and then throwing it in our faces by immediately removing the reason to have spent it, after we spent money just to get credits... so yeah, some people are a bit annoyed.  Not everyone, but then again you probably didn't just blow plat you never would have spent to rush something you didn't need until this weekend dangled it in our faces.

Although, just to be clear, I was explaining it not complaining, Chroma is still a great frame, double credit + booster is still worth it, just wish I hadn't rushed Chroma for this weekend and only got a few runs in before it got patched.  Great job DE's, my only advice would be in this sort of situation, I think I would have waited till after the credit weekend bonus to 'fix' this apparently unintended use of a new frame/ability.  Less people complaining that way at least.

...Back to credit grinding.

Edited by SimpleSilence

yes nekros can only use desecrate

valkyr is used where enemy instant kills

and tanks are completelly useless for end-game content

is your best t4s team:rhino,valkyr,no desecrate nekro,chroma?

did not think so.

All you say is cute on paper

but in actual game you want keep enemy CCed not tank It.

Where is chroma effective tank , so is trinity.... and if u think chroma is better support

check-em doubles

if you want to give use to tanks give them TAUNT first and then like 10x higher hp

but because this is not the case... I will keep playing what is needed to reach efficiency

trust me no one cares if you can tank 20lvl mobs in any mission mode

we are more focused on actual team-play and target of said missions

you:Hi guys I can totally tank those mobs look at me

''nova is bleeding''

''vauban is bleeding''

Np guys I can tank those 3 mobs here  look at me

Nova:o really cool chroma U is best gamer 

Vauban:much skill such wow

limbo:look i can tank all mobs at once and no one cares :( senpain notice me pls 

Oh, you're one of those guys.