Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.4

DE_Adam

yes nekros can only use desecrate

valkyr is used where enemy instant kills

and tanks are completelly useless for end-game content

is your best t4s team:rhino,valkyr,no desecrate nekro,chroma?

did not think so.

All you say is cute on paper

but in actual game you want keep enemy CCed not tank It.

Where is chroma effective tank , so is trinity.... and if u think chroma is better support

check-em doubles

if you want to give use to tanks give them TAUNT first and then like 10x higher hp

but because this is not the case... I will keep playing what is needed to reach efficiency

trust me no one cares if you can tank 20lvl mobs in any mission mode

we are more focused on actual team-play and target of said missions

you:Hi guys I can totally tank those mobs look at me

''enemy captured target''

''nova is bleeding''

''vauban is bleeding''

Np guys I can tank those 3 mobs here  look at me

Nova:o really cool chroma U is best gamer 

Vauban:much skill such wow

limbo:look i can tank all mobs at once and no one cares :( senpain notice me pls 

You sound like the players that sit 2 hours in one spot in T4S and call that endgame.

That isn't endgame, that's outside the general scope of the game and DE nor players should never try to balance for it.

Ice chroma is easily able to sit down and face tank a level 90  Corrupted heavy gunners entire Magazine clip.

Our only form of endgame is raids and chroma is easily able to survive there.

Whether you want to believe or not, Chroma is a very viable frame in all levels of play and is very well designed.

You sound like the players that sit 2 hours in one spot in T4S and call that endgame.

That isn't endgame, that's outside the general scope of the game and DE nor players should never try to balance for it.

Ice chroma is easily able to sit down and face tank a level 90  Corrupted heavy gunners entire Magazine clip.

Our only form of endgame is raids and chroma is easily able to survive there.

Whether you want to believe or not, Chroma is a very viable frame in all levels of play and is very well designed.

i can tank level 809999043250203459432905292349053920959043290 heavy gunner with limbo

also survive raid 

I would not really call it win-win situation tho

because you know...there are actually characters like trinity or loki with disarm that help whole team with something much more important that some small buff or ''survival'' itself

I do not say that Chroma is bad

I just say it is not character that I would invite to any game-mode because I have better options

[well i would before this credit fix]

steamline+fleeting exp and cost is reduced to 2/sec, just add a limbo and you get permanent effigy 

Even a 15% streamline + Fleeting + Transient Fort + Intensity, just leave out Blind Rage. 175% efficiency 185% dmg.

Higher levels? For 274% dmg, add in blind rage, but sacrifice to 134% efficiency instead of 175%.

Of course, you need maxxed mods.

Edited by SimpleSilence

if those guys are guys who actually like to be best teammate possible then yes

do you even try?

I'm very much capable of being an incredibly good teammate, thank you. However, sitting in hours in the void using the same old Nova/Loki/Trinity/whatever god-mode team isn't what I  or most other people would call fun, and I am a person that literally lives a really repetitive life-style IRL due to Aspergers. Just today I was grinding T4 survival with my Loki P and my team made out of Nova P/Trinity/Limbo before being able to endure an hour long T4 survival grind using a random PUG-team as well as Chroma rather effectively. Variety is the spice of life you know.

Chroma is really good at holding of waves of enemies as well as healing team mates just by running past them, not to mention becoming nigh-invincible with Vex+Lifestrike. Some extra cash is fine as well.

The mindset that Chroma is bad is just as bad as people who say Braton P is useless because it isn't not Boltor P, the judging standard of "will this be able to carry me through 2 hous of survival" is why the community has turned to S#&$ in as of late, with everything that isn't ridiculously overpowered being booed by those in the "end game".

I'm very much capable of being an incredibly good teammate, thank you. However, sitting in hours in the void using the same old Nova/Loki/Trinity/whatever god-mode team isn't what I  or most other people would call fun, and I am a person that literally lives a really repetitive life-style IRL due to Aspergers. Just today I was grinding T4 survival with my Loki P and my team made out of Nova P/Trinity/Limbo before being able to endure an hour long T4 survival grind using a random PUG-team as well as Chroma rather effectively. Variety is the spice of life you know.

Chroma is really good at holding of waves of enemies as well as healing team mates just by running past them, not to mention becoming nigh-invincible with Vex+Lifestrike. Some extra cash is fine as well.

The mindset that Chroma is bad is just as bad as people who say Braton P is useless because it isn't not Boltor P, the judging standard of "will this be able to carry me through 2 hous of survival" is why the community has turned to S#&$ in as of late, with everything that isn't ridiculously overpowered being booed by those in the "end game".

chill i get you. enjoy your new rhino 

honestly i did not read your whole post because first 2 lines did not make any sense

good night

de i dont know where to put this so im gonna post it here but today multiple time on multiple levels we've had enemies getting stuck in the map on coba i do have some screen shots i dont know where to post them. the only way i was able to get the shots is using a synthsis scanner to detect it then snapping it

Freaking this. Anything nearing or past 40 minutes in T4S is way out of the normal game's balance scope.

Well Chroma, I showed you the World. I potatoed you, I fed you formas. Then, a glare. They saw you as unfair, now I'll have to lock you in a closet, others best you in your current state. I enjoyed our brief friendship.

To tank maybe?, oh valkyr is invulnerable... To give bonuses? Trinity, augments... To damage? ...

He's all around avearage, very good survivability but no chance on scaling though.

Credit booster + Special weekend + special frame powers = 140k for 1 mission reward. It's nothing on a large scale, it was the beggining of reducing the credits grind.

Not long ago void missions gave a similar amount, and there were non of the absurd credit sinks we have currently. DE seriously should revise this.

Edit: Forgot to mention, credit rewards don't even scale (wave5 = wave 60, *nudge* *nudge*).

Sure, mostly there's someone better in any category, but Chroma does have one thing no other frame does. He can pick his melee weapon then use it for frigging ever (Valkyr is basically locked down to 1 melee weeapon), mixed with duration, rage, and life strike he's nearly unkillable, and while Vex armor is up, he can turn 3000 damage PER HIT from a rakta balistica into 21000 or more PER HIT. Non-crit I might add.

Mix in thunder chroma for mad vegeance when they hit you, Chroma because a melee monstrosity that doesn't care what you bring to the table because this dragon's got claws. Hek, if you go poison you can use the breath move to bypass shields entirely to wipe low levels out nearly immediately, and poison procs stack indefinitely making it possible to bleed down entire groups of mid-level enemies if built for that.

I would suggest actually trying to use a frame before saying it has no value now that a 'non-essential function' was practically removed. That was a for fun thing that got out of hand so they scaled it back. Calm your bum bum.

...So, really?

DE releases a hotfix, that requires downloading.  When you log in, you should reasonably notice the downloading bar as active.  This is all assuming you weren't playing the game when it hit.  They didn't start a whole new thread, because it's a hotfix for a single issue.

I'm angry with this because they focus on the wrong things.  There are 6+ month old bugs that DE has never tried to fix, and each hotfix breaks something else, yet they focus on a credit doubling bug?  It's not like we can use credits to get platinum, or credits can even be traded between players.  This should have been somewhere behind the broken match making system (which their dev stream and prime time highlighted, while they noted it was a problem), the broken codex, and continuing issues with random disconnects from the host making rewards impossible to get. 

Instead of attacking really critical issues, they focus on a minor bug, which might take a little time out of the grind.  As far as I'm concerned, I want to see DE deliver on the promises of "quality" that they made.  I don't care if a couple members of the community gamed a broken system to reduce the grind, I care that a substantial amount of the community can't reliably play the game due to poor coding. 

Edit:

Here's the root of my problem.  Update 16 released a week ago.  Since then the support site has read that there's a heavy load, so responses are going to be slower than usual.  I get that, and it's a reasonable response with such a large update.  On the other hand, a five day wait without response means either the support staff is out to lunch, or there;s so much broken that they're still wading through the first two days of complaints a week later.  Despite this, they can patch a completely non-critical flaw on a Saturday.  That's screwed up priorities right there.

Edited by masterofdetiny

What?! You guys complain about an additional credit booster glitch that look like a big exploit?...

1353.gif

Really tenno?

They want to enhance their cosmetics to max rank which costs an arm and a leg especially where helmets are concerned and multiple scarves and staying pretty.. They also want to rank up syndicate ranks as well and dislike grinding and doing the same thing over and over with no other option.  What do you expect?

If a lot of credits came by casually doing everyday things without resorting to cheap tricks or grinding way too much, this wouldn't be an issue.

Edited by Jinryusai

wait so is the hotfix from today just the chroma fix? they mentioned alad v and i'm wondering if something happened to his neural sensor drops or something >.>

Please read all of it.

They fixed the Chroma drops.  They made one of the points on Europa (Abbadon) give two Mutalist Alad V coordinates, rather than one, as penance for doing so.  There was no change to the ongoing game, beyond the credit duplication bug with Chroma.

I don't remember using a warframe skill legit strategy to earn credits. there's a difference between an exploit and a bug.

Cry me a river

Desecrate and Chroma's Effigy can both give extra credits. Effigy is supposed to give extra credits from kills while it's up.

The whole "doubling the mission reward bonus if it's up" was an exploit, and the fact that people are calling it a nerf is hilarious.