Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Talk Cosmic Spectres

Shaharaza

So idk whats goin on. But since update 16 dropped. I havnt been able to build a cosmic spectre. I had a loadout specifically for it. Now it still says i dont meet the requirement. Does it not add in for the companion anymore? with a completely useless modset im siting at 1534. That is the HIGHEST possible conclave i can kit at this time with 1 3 forma weapon and 1 6 forma weapon. Any information would help at this point.

I just recently discovered the same issue.  Before the update I was able to build my cosmic Rhino with no problem, just discovering today for some reason I cant build it.  Rhino conclave is at 1811 but says I still don't meet conclave requirement.  I hope this gets fixed soon, I'm trying to build some for Vay Hek's Law of Retribution. 

That's because the conclave rating from the sentinel/companion does not count anymore when building a spectre. Seems a reasonable change, considering that the spectres don't have a companion, but they should've lowered the requirement at least. 

Thats just 12 kinds of lovely. so in order to reach that... well its almost impossible.

I mean the way i have him set up right now hes at 1525 conclave on his own. How in the world are you supposed to get any higher!

I know i could take him up a little bit more. But then he would become an utterly useless frame and just a meatshield...

It's impossible to make them now. DE completely overlooked Cosmic Specters requirements in the update making them impossible to craft with any functional build...

The conclave requirement itself is stupid. Mods conclave rating /= build strength

Edited by Demon.King

The mod loadout on your spectre does not affect his power. I mean, it doesn't matter what mods you use, only the conclave matters. The higher the conclave rating, the stronger the spectre will be.

But there is no point to have the conclave rating as a requirement since most people don't use high conclave builds, not that high anyway.