Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower Survival Missions Not Giving Rewards.

(PSN)mmcareen

So sense the new update, I have been running a lot of Survivals and a lot of the time, the rewards are either not showering up(ex. hit 15 minute mark and nothing shows up on my screen while other people in mission get it.  check mission rewards, not there) or have been showing up and at the end of the mission I only get one or two of them.  I have a screen shot of a 40 minute survival, all the rewards showed up in game and then when we exacted I only got two of them.  And no I wasn't AFK and AFK timer is only in non endless missions.  This has happened multiply times.  Just happened again a minute ago.  I got the rewards for 5 and 10.... 15, 20, 25 didn't show up, 30 showed up, and 35 didn't.  I just closed the app then because I am fed up with this happening.  I'm assuming other people are having this issue?

Just had it happen to me tonight. Got of what I came for in the void and it says in the rewards I have it but, when I got to check it's no where to be found. It happened twice now and I got so fed up that I deleted damn Warframe. I mean who wants to sit there and do that S#&$ all over again just because, the developers of warframe can't fix a simple bug. I mean really. So, I ain't dealing with there S#&$. Good game overall. but they need to fix these game breaking bugs.

Just had it happen to me tonight. Got of what I came for in the void and it says in the rewards I have it but, when I got to check it's no where to be found. It happened twice now and I got so fed up that I deleted damn Warframe. I mean who wants to sit there and do that S#&$ all over again just because, the developers of warframe can't fix a simple bug. I mean really. So, I ain't dealing with there S#&$. Good game overall. but they need to fix these game breaking bugs.

Tier 3 survival is driving me nuts. It keeps kicking all players and choosing one of the 3 players to not give anything to. This time it was me. Not to mention it showed volt chassis at 20 minutes and we only got a ember prime helmet and nothing else. Also, just credits not even the mission credits just like 2k or so. This is really driving me crazy. At MR 18 getting the new stuff is all I have. Fix this sh!t before I rip someone to shreds. Worldicon88@yahoo.com KronyxSmoke Alpha Squad storm clan best in the galaxies.