Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Loadouts

Payneforlife

Question

Hey everybody. I'm not going to lie, I'm still kinda new here, and as such, I'm still putting together my own personal play-style. 

I was hoping seeing how other people put their loadouts together could help me a bit. So, what loadouts work best for all of you? 

6 answers to this question

I would try asking this in the correct section.

If you are referring to Mod Set Ups for Warframes try here or find a popular topic there on your warframe.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/34-warframe-feedback/

If you are referring to Weapons and Mod Sets up try here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/76-weapon-feedback/

Hope this helps !

My loadout makes sure I have a weapon against everything. A weapon with armour piercing is great against Grineer, something with shock/freeze damage against the Corpus, and a melee weapon with AoE capabilities/fire element for the Infested. Of course, I could rely on abilities to take down certain threats, but I don't currently have Energy Siphon (energy regeneration), so I'm sticking with these.

Of course, make sure you have a set that's effective at all ranges. You obviously don't want to have a shotgun and a Bronco (miniature pocket shotgun). I currently have my main weapon deal with enemies at short-mid range and my sidearm pick off targets at a distance.

My loadout makes sure I have a weapon against everything. A weapon with armour piercing is great against Grineer, something with shock/freeze damage against the Corpus, and a melee weapon with AoE capabilities/fire element for the Infested. Of course, I could rely on abilities to take down certain threats, but I don't currently have Energy Siphon (energy regeneration), so I'm sticking with these.

Of course, make sure you have a set that's effective at all ranges. You obviously don't want to have a shotgun and a Bronco (miniature pocket shotgun). I currently have my main weapon deal with enemies at short-mid range and my sidearm pick off targets at a distance.

I feel like you aren't enjoying the game to the fullest without using abilities, but hey everyone plays different. You realize you pick up energy throughout a map? I usually can get off 4-5 ults a map (depending on size) without Energy Regen. Its definitely not needed. 

I feel like you aren't enjoying the game to the fullest without using abilities, but hey everyone plays different. You realize you pick up energy throughout a map? I usually can get off 4-5 ults a map (depending on size) without Energy Regen. Its definitely not needed. 

Yeah, I know about the orbs. It's just that I love spamming abilities, which heavily exhausts my energy pool. This kind of made me hold onto my energy to when I REALLY need to use an ability. I still use them, just that I don't rely on them as much as bullets (which are much more plentiful, anyway).

Edited by Stefe

Grineer - saryn, Boltor, lex, Fang

Infested - banshee or saryn, boar, akbolto, scindo

Corpus - volt, latron, twin vipers, dual ethers

I like spamming 4, lol :)

Edited by Darzk