The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

China’S Version Of Warframe And Exclusives

Lord_of_Time

NO, NO NO NO NO NO FKING NO.

WTF is this?

server exclusives?

has someone been buggered in the brain recently? who thought that was a good idea?

we know DE has never been an award winning decision makers, but this is too far.

i dont mind skins, dont mind weapons even, but an entire warframe?

this is just bs, pure untainted 100% China exclusive bs.

Guys don't get mad... We will never play with China players anyway unless maybe... they open up to the world and stop having this stupid governmental system they have.... Sorry, I just hate their government... China is fine, but I hate how they run the place.

Star Armor will be its own little game that is a basic Copy/paste of Warframe we never mention because we won't care about China. I would care if China players actually had the ability to play with us.

Guys don't get mad... We will never play with China players anyway unless maybe... they open up to the world and stop having this stupid governmental system they have.... Sorry, I just hate their government... China is fine, but I hate how they run the place.

Star Armor will be its own little game that is a basic Copy/paste of Warframe we never mention because we won't care about China. I would care if China players actually had the ability to play with us.

You should know I'm half chinese and that sounds pretty racist

You should know I'm half chinese and that sounds pretty racist

Sorry, I tried not to sound racist. X.x I'm bad at internet polotics... Basically I just I don't agree with the way the government runs the country, I never will.

-burns history, burns memories, burns person who created that-

This is why I hate the internet.

Edited by Feallike

Remember a Chinese company purchased DE? Now China is getting an exclusive Warframe/content? My mind was blown that a Canadian developer agreed to be purchased by a Chinese company that is based around chickens. 

DE was on their last leg before Warframe took off and became very successful. My guess is that the owner decided to cash out while the money was good. I would never in my right mind do what the people at DE did. That destroyed my trust in them and I'm not surprised to see China receiving exclusive Warframe/content. What is next?

Remember a Chinese company purchased DE? Now China is getting an exclusive Warframe/content? My mind was blown that a Canadian developer agreed to be purchased by a Chinese company that is based around chickens. 

DE was on their last leg before Warframe took off and became very successful. My guess is that the owner decided to cash out while the money was good. I would never in my right mind do what the people at DE did. That destroyed my trust in them and I'm not surprised to see China receiving exclusive Warframe/content. What is next?

^ The amount of wrong is huge. PW is basically the only way for MMO's to get into China ( I know theirs more, so internet corrector's if you correct me I will laugh) Dota 2 is a example of PW getting a game into China, so its very understandable why DE would want to partner with PW.

^ The amount of wrong is huge. PW is basically the only way for MMO's to get into China ( I know theirs more, so internet corrector's if you correct me I will laugh) Dota 2 is a example of PW getting a game into China, so its very understandable why DE would want to partner with PW.

also Steve owns a majority of the stock so he's in charge of warframe no matter what. also they partnered up. DE is it's own company like PW is it's own. they just have a mutual agreement

And if they were to get that item exclusively than this side gets another one side will get too greedy wanting more and more exclusives. So if we didn't get any exclusives that affect core gameplay than there won't be a problem. Knowing DE, let's say there were to be an Excal Prime... PRIME but even the founders get it making them still in the lead.

Edit: But there's no solid proof of such things besides a shady website link. Unless it were to be from DE or Datamined the thread should be locked.

The problem was that the CN version might be able to get more MR with exclusives which would affect game mechanics. If we got compensation then we'd still be able to reach the same amount of MR and the game mechanics would be fine because one version wouldn't be ahead of the other in MR. The only problem would be the greedy playerbase. Not the mechanics.

For me, i don't really care. When the CN version comes out i'll just make another account for that version. 

wf.changyou.com

That's the Chinese official war frame site.

It doesn't mentioned anything about marvel or avengers bs.

People, don't judge based on unconfirmed sources.

Op you might want to attach the link to your post for clarification, unless you started the topic with other agenda.

Forget exclusives and Marvel!

Russia is getting Halo on the PEEEEE CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

But seriously, is this real of fake?

BlhVCo7.jpg

Cause this is the very first detail look inside a frame and that looks like normal skin.

It's just Chinese marketing. It's not a real look inside a frame. Just grittiness to sell Warframe to the Chinese audience.

ok, I think people need to calm down, what are all these come from? First of all, I'm a chinese, and that website they found, I've never heard about it in my life before the link, it's not even a major website in china, information accuracy in that site is at least doubtful. And DE works with Marvel? I mean really? Avergers works with Tennos to save the universe...........how much did it take for Marvel to negotiate with Sony to use spider-man which was originally theirs in their own movie and stuff? Now crossover with DE? Call me skeptical xD

And with all the censorship bullS#&$ the chinese government are pulling to digital products (I mean censoring Harry Potter, really?), if there is ever a seperate Chinese warframe, trust me, in no time all those actually good and kind chinese players will shift to international version in no time, and only the idiotic offensive kids who pay 100000000 RMB to buy revives will stay in that version, and trust me when I say you don't want them to play with you anyway.

So listen to a chinese, there is nothing to worry about.

朋友,我也是中國人.

The problem is star armor will ruin the reputation of Warframe and the pride of tenno.

I don't want to share the race with some offensive kids, or the bullS#&$ storyline.

We are tenno, we play Warframe. How can we let "tenno" being rework by marvel, a company with such a bad reputation, producing S#&$ty comics and bad movies.

I am a Chinese player and seriously I'm not going to play Warframe in China server because ChangYou runs them.

If you guys have no idea how this company looks like, you can try their "New Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils". Trust me it totally sucks.

They have already ruined Battlefield Online with series ideas about Pay-to-Win, and I DON'T want Warframe to be the next.