Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrewHorrigan

Chroma Does Idle Animations During Spectral Scream

It happens if you use a build that makes spectral scream actually worthwhile, activate it, and wait. Mouse aiming does not affect the idle animation delay in any way. It actually affects the game, because, as the wiki says, the damage cone is affected by Chroma's head position, not the reticle.

IT WAS COOL BEFORE! NOW IT'S NOT! SHAME ON YOU FOR POINTING THIS BUG OUT! NOW WE'LL NEVER GET THE FIRE-BREATHING IDLE ANIMS!

CURSE YOU!

IT WAS COOL BEFORE! NOW IT'S NOT! SHAME ON YOU FOR POINTING THIS BUG OUT! NOW WE'LL NEVER GET THE FIRE-BREATHING IDLE ANIMS!

CURSE YOU!

That is not very mature behavior. It was a bug which affected game play, and ironing out bugs such as these is part of our responsibility as beta testers.

That is not very mature behavior. It was a bug which affected game play, and ironing out bugs such as these is part of our responsibility as beta testers.

It was a joke, dude. Don't take it seriously.

Oh man, I missed my Chroma doing Mirage Noble Animation while using Spectral Scream. It's really fun.  

Yeah would love to see him giving a burning kiss to show them how much he loves them XD

burning_kiss_2_by_madkelt-d5dkc2q.jpg

Wow, looks like someone wants to be a teacher when they grow up  

CURSE YOU!

Funniest comment in this place I've found this week! XD

CURSE DREW HORRIGAN 4 LYFE!