Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nervara

How Are You Credit Farming?

Thought I'd start a little thread to see how everyone else is farming credits? Personally I've been farming my credits with a 3 Chroma + EV Trinity tactic.

I buy weapons with plat and sell them for credits

seriously best answer and even more seriously i hope people are not doing that XD

i have been doing seimeni with chroma, taking anyone in really, trin is always nice but i am not picky

about 150k +15-25k in pickups

burning t1 keys and t2 keys survival cap and def at 5 mins a pop with a booster + looting with master thief for a cool 100k a pop

seriously best answer and even more seriously i hope people are not doing that XD

i have been doing seimeni with chroma, taking anyone in really, trin is always nice but i am not picky

about 150k +15-25k in pickups

150K? Do you have stacking boosters or going for long sessions?

150K? Do you have stacking boosters or going for long sessions?

Double credit week end + credit booster + Chroma's effigy who affects the mission reward. Plus the drops that can be anything between 20 or 30K in credits. 

Seimini is bloody great if you have Chroma. 

do missions

they give a credit reward if you complete them

I might actually try that

i dont know what to do with all my credits.. im just rank 5 and i have so much.. i have a kubrow.. i make weapons, i max Mods and i still have over 900k credits...credit will come from any mission...